🗣Making a plan🗣

Heyy guys!! Sorry for the long break, u know school and all that. Alsooo I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!! He's so amazing and I hope you'll find this amazing too!! Have fun.

(YOUR POV)
Chillin at the park is sort of taking my mind off of things, I'm on the swings, ciel and alois are on the bridge of the park fencing, grell and undertaker are looking for frogs in the grass, and the pets were near the metal jeep car, the rest of the guys were on the swing set with me.

We were just watching everything unfold and actually seeing everyone have some fun, 'honestly surprised ciel and alois haven't killed each other yet' haha...should I get out of there?.

I mean, every ounce of drama in my life IS because of that house, and since I saved up some money, I can probably get an apartment.

But then again we have too be able to eat...god this is so confusing.

"(Y/N) are you alright? You seem stressed, is it because of that fight earlier?" Sebastian asked with a slightly worried tone, "yea I'm ok Sebastian" I said trying not to sound distressed.

"Your lying" Claude said while looking straight forwards, we all turned too look at him and explain why, "what do you mean? I'm not lying Claude".

"But you are, you called michaelis his full name and not 'sebby' and instead of calling me dude or anything other then my name, you called me Claude, which I studied from you that isn't the correct term if your 'fine'".

'I don't know if I should be happy that he noticed that somethings not right, or creeped out that he's been studying my every move -_-.

"Ok fine, I'm just over thinking is all, I guess I'm just wondering if staying at the cursed place is good for me, mentally and physically".

After I said that everything went silent, hell they all started coming towards me and making a circle, that's what I did in elementary and stopped in 2nd grade. Ciel is intrigued, undertaker stopped smiling and grell was calm...this isn't what I expect from people like this.

"We should all get out of there..the aura in the air changed when they entered the house, it changed from calm and welcoming, to trauma and depression". Ash intervened stating his thoughts, 'damn did these guys have been doing research on stuff they don't know huh?'.

"Well how about this, you all are going to come too my school soon, and before then your all gonna get some day jobs, that way we have money for a place too stay, furniture and most importantly food. Until then we still are in the toxic house hold, does that sound good to everyone".

They all nodded and we stayed in silence for a little while, of course I'll have to teach most of them some proper manners and how not to blow up on people when there being dicks, but I'm pretty sure we can save that for another time.

"We should probably head back, if we don't soon my parents will know and they'll take away my door", "your parents take away your door?!!, why on earth would anyone do that" Alois said looking confused and conflicted.

"It's simple Alois, they want to feel in control and not have anyone be above them in any way possible, even if your right in an argument", I said and they all slowly nodded, it's obvious they thought it was crazy, I mean who takes the door off of their child's wall??.

We walked all the way home, cracking some small jokes, looking at the stars and listening too grell complain about my sister Emily and her sense of fashion and personal hygiene.

We climbed up too my window, back into my room and sadly they had too go back into cat form, oh well at least I can cuddle up too them.

I swear living in a house like this is so mentally draining for most people, I'm surprised they never notice I sneak out.

I had them turn around while I changed into some baby yellow pjs

We all laid down and decided it was best to go to bed.

And right when I woke up you know what I saw...about near 9 men and and 1 girl staring at me while I silently freak out.

"(Y/N) your sister found out about us and is now going too tell your parents..."

SURPRISE IM LEAVING U WITH A CLIFFHANGER HAVE FUN