🎃HALLOWEEN SPECIAL🎃

I know it's a late Halloween chapter but I promised so U GET IT LATE!!!!.

We woke up and I was cuddled up with ash on my left, undertaker on my right and Pluto in front of my head. It was nice and I wanted to stay there for awhile, it's so warm in this position that I never want to move.

But I knew I had too, just gave them a few more cuddles before I left and went to the bathroom. It was weird not sharing a house with my sister or parents but hey I'm not complaining٫ that means I get more food for myself...plus the group thats on the floor right now.

Speaking of which its a Saturday٫ and its Halloween!! the best time of the year٫ ok now I gotta wake everyone up. Let's do some book slams.

I opened the thickest book I got and stood where they were sleeping٫ although first I took a picture on my phone٫ this could be good blackmail.

And three...two...ONE!!!!!!!

It was so funny seeing there faces٫ they all sat up in a panic and were about to get some sort of weapon when they heard and saw me on the ground laughing. I could sense the glares off of them and honestly just laughed harder٫ it was amazing.

"What was that for (Y/N)!!?, we were just sleeping!" "Hehehe I know that ash, it's just an amazing holiday today that I want ciel and alois to celebrate".

They looked confused but Alois looked excited,
"Oh what holiday! Is it fun?" I nodded and took out my phone and started playing 'this is Halloween' from the nightmare before Christmas.

"It's Halloween!!! And I want you and ciel to have some fun for once" I snickered at the end lightly. "Uhhh what is Halloween?".

"Right you guys are a stick in the mud...well I'll show you but first we need to go shopping for all of us! Plus I have an idea that's amazing".
I paused chuckling under my breath sorta evil like.

"Uhhh should we trust you with this?" "Of course Ron..after all I'm not the one paying hehehehehe".

They all looked nervous and started reaching for there bag of coins. "Woah woah woah I didn't say you guys had too pay either, I'm sneaking back in the house and stealing my dads wallet".

Ash looked disgusted but intrigued a bit? I dont know dude its confusing. But hey it got them all riled up so why not٫ besides the damn excuse of a dad needs to learn that he always has karma following him.

We got dressed in the clothes we had yesterday since thats all I could grab while going to school٫ And honestly I just wanted to have some free money for a few months until he notices. Because whenever his money is spent he thinks Emily did it because he spoils her so much it got a normal deal.

So we got out of the apartment and ran to my house which wasn't far if I took a short cut 'which I know isn't smart to live close by a house I'm running away from but first I wanna spoil all of us, plus sebbys cat needs food'.

They we're all taking a nap on the couch with there fancy expensive stuff on the kitchen table..god there so dumb most of the time. I pick the lock and we went in, but I couldn't do it since I'm pretty loud when I walk or do anything,

So I had Sebastian use his demon powers and get the wallet while I have undertaker and grell a sharpie..I know it's an amazing idea but sadly if I had the choice I'd just "decorate" the entire house.

And they all had their fun, hell even ash added a tiny curse on the house which was weird cause I thought he was an angel, but oh well more fun for us and less them.

~TIME SKIP BACK AT THE APARTMENT~

"Ooooh! That was so exciting! Do you do that often (Y/N)?" Alois asked sorta hyper from all of that. "Ehhh sometimes I guess, but most times I put hair gel in there shampoo and replace the windex with toilet water, that's why I bought my own cleaning stuff".