💞Movie night💞

~Sorry for not updating, I'm almost Done with school and I promise I'll make it up, I'll make it up with a bit of comedy here. I hope you like it~

~It is now spring and your semester exams are done, you notice that you have no guy clothes so you go online shopping and then watch into the woods~

(One of my favourite musicals :))

~Your POV~
Ughhh I swear I'm gonna loose all my brain cells this year, do teachers honestly think that semester exams every two months are helpful to students it just burns us out more!!. Oh but who cares it's done now, which means I can somewhat relax this week. "Hello (Y/N) how are you this morning?" "Oh I'm good ciel thank yo-..." I paused for a second because something looked different about him, he looked older and not like how he used too (cough* built like a bitch cough*).

"Is something the matter (Y/N)?" "Uhmmm yeah just give me a second to call everyone down" I went near the stairs for a second but I paused... why not wake them up with a old meme.

"The video below is you ;)"

They all ran downstairs looking like shit plus grell having her death scythe while her hair was just all over the place. "(Y/N) WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR AND WHY IS CIEL ON THR GROUND LAUGHING" wait he was laughing? Holy shit I made him of all people laugh "what can I say, I love being annoying, anyways I need you all to sit on the couches and hurry up, if you don't hurry no breakfast for you all"

They all gathered on the couch still looking pissed that I woke them up even though it's 10:30 in the morning on a Sunday. "Now miss why are we down here and WHY did you wake us up with that horrible racket" "it's simple William one, I have questions for you all and two, because I wanted too" they all looked at me most likely wanting to grab my head and push it into the ground.

"Anyways onto my questions, how old are all of you? And be realistic here I don't want to hear bullshit" most of them looked worried while alois and ciel are monotone, "Sebastian how old is ciel?" Even though I already know, I find this entertaining :) "well my lady, the young lord is 13 years old" "are you sure about that sebby?" He twitched by the nickname I gave him but kept smiling, "yes I'm sure (Y/N) why do you ask?", "because ciel looks 16 while alois looks 17".

They took a good look at each other and realized I was telling the truth "also how tall are you guys?" "I'm 5'2 and he is 5'4" oh my fuckin god this is too hilarious. "WRONG AGAIN! You ciel are 5'9, while alois here is 5'11" I swear these boys are so dumb sometimes.

There they go again with the looks, they stood up from the couch and realize that I was telling the truth, needless to say they were starstruck. "And the rest of you boys and gal how old are you?" Ok this is gonna be gold I just asked two demons, one angel and four grim reapers what there age is, I'm having a lot of fun right now.

"Well (L/N), Faustus and I are 20" hmm ok ok four years older "I'm 19" ok that's ash"  "and the rest of us are 20 as well, except Ronald he's 19". Hmmm not bad for ages I guess "ok thank you guys, but didn't I say to stop calling me (L/N)? I feel old and weird then" "our apologies (Y/N) we didn't mean to make you feel discomfort".

"Nah it's cool guys just remember ok?" They all nodded and we're about to go some place else until I got a few thoughts, "hey guys! Before you go I have a few ideas" they came back to the living room curious about what I have to say. "So I know you guys don't have male clothes so I'm going to do some online shopping for you", alois was the first to say something since I guess he wanted to look cool " urhm what's online shopping (Y/N)" "oh well I can just buy you guys some clothes on Amazon, a shopping app I have on my phone and get you clothes from there" most of them were confused about it while grell just looked excited.