🛍Shopping🛍

:3
The picture above is your outfit for this chapter 👀👀

It was now a bright Sunday morning, the snow was blowing through the wind, the sun was out, what could go wrong?, well to answer your question EVERYTHING could go wrong.
I was expecting to sleep in today since it was a cold morning and I had extra fluffy blankets but of course my comfort was cut short.

Candy was chasing Artemis, Sam by the looks of it was annoying blueberry, will, adrien and frost were watching everything from a distance although adrien was laughing I honestly thought he would die, and snowball was just sitting down beside me on my bed looking annoyed by everything.

I sighed while getting up to calm everyone down and get my things done for the day, "EVERYONE STOP!!" With that they all looked at me surprised and quite scared, "now I'm going to get ready for a long day of work I have to do and when I get back you all better be behaved and ready to get along no matter what".

With that I took my leave to the bathroom and did my morning routine, I brushed my hair and teeth, and got a pair of clothes that I thought would look good for the day. I wore a white turtle neck long sleeve, with a long brown skirt, some nice brown boots, and an over the shoulder book bag.

'Oooo I look like I have the dark academia aesthetic' I have to admit even I looked good, and this is the first time I've ever wore this type of thing, maybe I should wear these kind of clothes more often.

When I got out of the bathroom I headed down stairs to make myself some eggs and bacon (you can never go wrong with that), I got the pans out and I first started frying the bacon. It wasn't long until I got an audience around me when the sweet smell of bacon in the air and also some eggs.

Once I was done I cut up a few pieces of bacon into really small bits and put them on a plate, I did the same thing with the eggs, I just had to scramble them really good so they wouldn't choke on it. I put on there plates and placed it down on the ground for them too eat, strange enough frost and Artemis didn't eat anything.

Once we were all done our food I put them in the sink and went to go get my necessities, I needed cat food, beds, some ice cream, ramen, mochi, and some more coffee for the morning.

I got my house keys and was about to leave the house, but when I turned around I saw an entourage of cats trailing behind me, I faced them and explained what I was doing, even though there cats and most likely won't understand a thing.

"Ok guys, I'm heading off to the grocery store to get some food for myself and you guys, so while I'm gone try not to destroy anything else, I'm placing Artemis and will in charge, I'll be back soon."

And with that I took my leave out the door, I put my keys in my bag and took the safe way there since where I live it's kinda sketchy, even in the day time.

~Undertakers POV~
My my my, it seems that this morning has come to a interesting start, that red reaper was chasing that demon butler again, and that trancy kid was annoying the earl phantomhive this morning is fun to say the least.

I laughed so hard it sounded like I was choking on something, just then (Y/N) woke up and they looked flabbergasted. When they snapped back to reality they looked disappointed to say the least.

They gave us a lecture of how we have to get along wether we like it or not, my god they are funny. They then went to there closet picked out an outfit and walked to what I'm thinking is the bathroom.