Part.11

*Leah POV*

My father pushed me to the cell angry, I had been talking with some prince but I told every single of them to leave, that I was not interested and that got my farther really angry "WHY YOU CAN'T DO SOMETHING RIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE!?" he yelled angry "I already told you, i'm not going to marry a fucking prince" I said almost crying and he slapped me across the face "YOU ARE A FUCKING DECEPTION FOR ME, FOR YOUR MOMTHER AND FOR THE KINGDOM" he said "you have no idea of what mother would think" I cried "I DO, I PERFECTLY KNOW WHAT SHE WOULD THINK, AND I KNOW SHE WOULD AGREE WITH ME" he said locking the cell and leaving and I broke down crying.

*some hours later*

I have no idea of what hour is it, I had dinner a long time ago so it might be late at night but I can't sleep, I just can cry "my lady, please don't cry" Mar said scaring me, I haven't noticed that she was her "sorry, I didn't mean to a care you" she said "it's okay Mar, what are you doing here? It's late" I asked "when I gave your note to Martinus he asked me to meet him at midnight where you two used to meet and he gave me this for you" she said giving me a paper "give me some light" I said and she moved her hand as close as she could to me so the lantern she had could give me enough light to read

Dear Leah:
I'm not planning to leave you, we are going to save you, and don't tell me not to do it because I'm going to do it anyway, I promise I will take you out of there and we will life happily the rest of our lifes together.
Everything I need is you to tell about the security of the castle, tell me about how many guards are there and where.
I will save you, I promise but please be patient, it will take me some time to think of a plan.
I love you
Martinus.

I took a feather, ink and paper and wrote everything Martinus needs to know, he was crazy, I didn't know how he would be able to save me, it was a suicidal mission, but he was going to do it no matter what I say, he didn't care if I give him the information or not, he was going to come or that's what he said "give him this" I said "I will my lady" she said and left, I was alone again, I tried to sleep and after a while I finally could close my eyes and relax my body till I fell asleep.

*Martinus POV*

"Thanks Mar" I said as she gave me a note "no problem Martinus" she said "are you going to help us?" I asked "to what?" She asked "we are going to save Leah, you could keep the king distracted or something and Francis could take some guards away from the palace" I whispered "I can distract the king but if guard gets out of the palace other replace them, but Francis can help, it will be good if you have our best guard by your side, I'll tell him about it, meet me in the same place as yesterday and i'll tell you what he said" she said "thank you Mar.

*Martinus ask some friends to come to his house an tell them every thing that happened and read them the note*

Dear Martinus:
You are crazy but I know that even if I don't tell you anything you are going to come anyway, so i'll tell you everything you need to know. There are always three guards in the door and sixteen walking around the palace and there's one guard at the end of the stairs that go to the dungeons, twenty guards in total.
Good luck and be careful
Leah

"perfect, there aren't many guards, so I think we can do this, we are going to save her, tell to everyone you know about this, we are gong to save her tomorrow at night, also tell them to take with them anything they can use as a weapon" I said and they left "are you sure about this?" Mother asked "yes mother, I finally found the girl that makes me feel special, and I'm going to fight for her, she needs me, she needs us" I said

*at night*

I wait for Mar, after a while she arrived "Francis is going to help us, he will be the guard at the dungeons whenever you are coming, the dungeons are like a maze and Francis is one of the few who can walk around there without getting lost" she said "perfect, tell him we are going tomorrow night" I said "perfect, we'll be waiting" she said