Part.14

*Some days later*

"They are here! The guards are here" Emma yelled coming inside the house "what!?" We all say at the same time "they are coming, they are looking for Leah, they will arrive here in some minutes" she said "Leah get out through the back door and hide in the forest, they won't find you there" K.E said "but, what about you?" I asked "don't worry about us, if they don't find you here they won't do anything to us" Marcus said "okay, be careful anyway" I said and got out of the house, I hided being some trees where I could see what was happening.

*Martinus POV*

Some minutes later we heard a knock on the door "hi, can I help you?" Mother said trying to act normal "we are looking for the princess, we think she might be hiding in one of the houses of the village" a guard said "no, she is not here" mother said "are you sure?" He asked "yes, i'll knew if the princess was in my house" she said "mind if we get in and check it? If she isn't here you have nothing to worry about" he said "okay, come in" she said "thanks, please I want you and your family to wait outside" he said and we got out, two guards got in the house while other two stayed outside behind us, one of then was Francis.

About five minutes later the order guards came out "take them, the king might like to talk with them, they know where she is" one of them said and they grabbed us "what? Why?" Father asked "well, we just found one of the princess' dresses in you house" the other ones said holding it "how do you know it's one if her dresses?" I asked "because this dress is really luxurious and I don't think a family of poor and useless peasants can afford it" he said and they forced us to go with them. I looked to the forest and saw Leah looking at us from behind some trees, fuck they are going to see her "what are you looking at boy?" A guard asking "nothing" I said nervously "Francis go and check if there's someone there, look through the forest as well, we will take this peasants to the king" another guard said, thank god it's Francis who is going to find her and not other guard "okay" Francis said and we walked to the forest while the other guards forced us to walk to the palace.

*Leah POV*

Thank god it was Francis who walked towards the forest, I walked a bit to get a bit far away so the other guards didn't see us, after walking for a while I stopped, Francis arrived two minutes later "my lady? Wow, you are really changed" he said "well, a haircut and a very different dress makes someone look really different" I said "you look beautiful if I can say" he said "thanks, what happened there? Why are they taking them?" I asked "they found your dress inside the house, they are taking them to the palace" he said "oh god" i said "i'll tell you everything, meet me here at midnight" he said "okay, thanks" I said.

*Marcus POV*

They took us to the palace and made us wait in a room, some minutes the king came "where is my daughter?" He asked angry "we don't know" Martinus said "you are lying, I know you are dating her" he said, fuck he had a point "we promise, we have no idea" father said "take then to the dungeons, I know they are lying" he said "no, please, no" Emma said scared as the guards took us a dragged us to a cell, at least we were all together "hey, come here, Emma" I said as I noticed she was crying and I hugged her "this is my fault" Martinus said sitting on the floor "it's not" I said "it is, I fell in love with the princes and because of that all of this shit happened" he said "Martinus, love doesn't understand about social status or others approval, it's not your fault, you and Leah are destined to be together" mother said and we all kept quiet.