last part

I opened my eyes slowly "are you okay my lady?" Mar asked coming closer to my bed, I was back in the palace "yeah, don't worry, is Cooper alright? Is anyone else hurt? I asked "Cooper is okay now, there are some people with cuts and those things but nothing sirius" she said "that's good" I said "well if you are okay, it's time to get ready" she said "get ready? For what?" I asked "well, now you are the queen, and it's time to make it official" she said.

*Martinus pov*

We were sitting inside the cell "what do you think that happened yesterday?" Mother asked, yesterday we heard a lot of noise and the guards in the dungeons run upstairs and haven't come back "I don't know" I said and we kept quiet, some minutes later Francis came "for orders of the queen, you are set free" he said "the queen?" We all asked "come with me" he said and we walked to a room, there was a lot of people there, Leah was also there, she was wearing one of those luxurious dresses, she was on her knees, there was a man in front of her "will you do the best for the ones who life in you kingdom?" he asked "I will" she said "will you protect your kingdom and the people who live in it?" He asked "I will" she said, then he put a crown on her head and she stood up and turned around "long life the queen" he said "long life the queen" we all repeated, she walked to us and smiled "wow, you are the queen now" I said "yeah, I think so, but that's not all" she said "what do you mean?" I asked confused "get on one knee" she said and I did so, still confused. Francis came and gave her a sword "Martinus Gunnarsen, from now on you will remain prince Martinus" she said moving the sword form one of my shoulder to the other "really?" I asked standing up "yes" she said and I kissed her.

"Cooper! Are you okay?" Leah said hugging a guard "yes don't sorry, it was nothing" he said "Martinus, this is Cooper, he helped me to do all this" she said...

...then Leah told Martinus and his family everything that happened while they were locked and they lived happily ever after" I finally finished telling the story "and what happened with her father and what happened with them?" My daughter asked "well, about eight years later Martinus and Leah got married and invited Leah's father to the wedding. He saw that the kingdom was much better, the peasants weren't rich but they had much more money and the houses looked so good, Leah had repaired all the houses in the village, she doesn't asked for much money for the taxes, everything looked happier. They let Leah's father stay in the kingdom but he wasn't going to be the king again" I said "and what happens next?" my daughter asked again "two years later Leah got pregnant, she and Martinus were really happy about it. Nine months later a little princess was born and they named her Anne, now it's time to sleep" I said "okay, good night mother" she said "good night Anne" I said.

When I got out of her room I found my husband outside "omg, you scared me" I said "sorry" he said "for how long have you been here?" I asked "enough to hear the whole story" he said "what do you think about it?" I asked smiling "I like the way you tell our story, I really thought it was a fairy tale" he said laughing "you are an idiot Martinus" I said laughing too "well, if i'm an idiot, at least I'm your idiot" he said and pulled me closer "I love you Martinus" I said "I love you too Leah" he said and kissed me.

The end