Part.7

"I think we should go home" Leah said "yeah, but I don't want to leave, I want to be with you" I said taking her hand "I want to be with you too but now we have to go home, tomorrow, same place, same hour" she said "okay, see you then" I said and kissed her "bye babe" she said "bye my love" I said and started to walk home.

As I walked I saw a woman, she was the typical gossip woman in every village "good night Martinus" she said from her window "good night miss" I said "what are you doing outside at this hours?" She asked "I couldn't sleep, so I went for a walk" I lied "sure it was that? I thought I heard you talking with someone, it sounded like a girl" she said "what? That's not possible miss, i've been alone all night" I said "well, you should go to sleep boy or in the morning you won't be able to stand up from bed" she said "I will, you should sleep as well" I said "oh honey, I just woke up, this is the best time to get to know things, for example, last night more or less at this hour in that house over there, the parents of the girl who lives there were yelling at her because she got pregnant, she is just 16, so you can imagine the drama" she said "wow, well, I'll leave you, I must go home" I said "bye Martinus" she said and I left, omg how much I hate that woman, you can't have a private life, she is going to know every movement you do and she is going to tell it to everybody.

"You are finally home" mother said "yeah" I said "is everything alright?" She asked "the gossip woman of the village saw me" I said "did he saw you with Leah or just you" she asked "just me but she heard us talking, or at least she said it seemed like I was talking with a girl" I said "well, at least she doesn't know it was the princess" she said "well, I think I will go to sleep" I said "okay, I will go soon as well" she said.

*in the morning*

"Boys, could you go to the village and buy some fruit?" Father said "do we have money?" I asked "we have enough to buy some apples" mother said "okay, we'll go" Marcus said and we went to the market "Martinus, is it true?" George, one of out friends, asked as he saw us in the market "what?" I asked confused "they are saying that you have a girlfriend" he said "what!?" I said even more confused "yeah, the gossip woman said that she heard you talking with a girl last night" he said "what? I just went for a walk last night, I was alone" I said "wow, be careful then, almost the whole village know this rumor" he said and left "holy shit" I said "okay, that's not good" Marcus said "at least they don't know who is her" I said.

*Leah pov*

"Good morning Leah, you have slept till late" my father said as I sit on the table to have breakfast "good morning father, last night I couldn't sleep so I stayed up reading" I said "oh okay, have you heard the rumor?" He asked "what rumor?" I asked "you remember the peasant? the one you helped?" He said "oh, you mean Martinus?" I asked "yes, him, well, they say they have a girlfriend" he said "really? Who?" I asked trying to hide my nervousness "they don't know, they just heard him saying bye my love and heard a girls voice" he said "wow, I wonder who is that girl and why he is seeing her in secret" I said "I also wonder why he is seeing her in secret" he said, omg, this can't be happening, someone heard us, well, at least they didn't know it was me.

*at night*

When I arrive to the river Martinus has already arrived "hi" I said "hello, have you heard the rumor?" He asked "yeah, my father told me" I said "at least she didn't saw you" he said "I guess we were lucky" I said "yeah, we were" he said and kissed me