Part.12

*at night*

"Okay, first of all I want to thank everyone who has come, I know that it looks crazy, to save the princess, it looks like a fairy tale, but with the difference that is real life and it might be dangerous but I think we can do this, we have friends inside the palace, and that will make things easier, let's go, let's do this" I said, almost all the people in the village has come to help.

We all walked to the palace, I was in the front with Marcus and our parents, we didn't let Emma come, we took some knifes and others things that we could use as weapons, although we hoped we didn't had to hurt anyone "you okay?" Marcus asked "yes, just a bit nervous" I said "everything is going to be alright" father said "I hope so father, if some us gets hurt or dies, is going to be my fault" I said feeling kinda bad "nobody is going to die, don't worry" mother said "but what if someone does?" I asked "put those thoughts aside, let's do it and save her and we will all be back home safe and sound" Marcus said "I hope so, let's go" I said.

After some minutes we are about to arrive to the palace "okay everybody, we are about to arrive, there are three guards at the door and other sixteen around the palace, the guard who is in the dungeons is our friend so don't hurt him, he is the only one who can walk down there without getting lost, let's do this, from now on the action start, be careful" I said and we walked to the door, a guard open it "what the hell..." He said as he saw all of us "let us in and nobody will be hurt" I said "you aren't getting in the palace, why there's so many people here?what in the hell do you want?" He said and the other two guards came "we tried in the nice way, come on everybody!" I said, we got rid of those guards easily.

We got in the palace, more guards came "Marcus, Martinus, go to get Leah, we will fight" mother said and we run trying to find the dungeons but on our way we found a guard "where do you think you are going?" He asked taking his sword, I put my hand in my pocket and rolled my fingers around my knife buy I didn't took to out "get out of here, I don't want to hurt you" the guard said "we are not leaving" I said and we started to fight, we ended up with cuts on or bodies but we didn't care, after a while Marcus hit the guard's head making him find "good one bro" I said "let's go" he said and we keep looking for the dungeons.

After some minutes we found it "finally, let's go, are you okay? Francis said as he saw us "yeah, don't worry" we said and we run through the dungeons till we arrive to her cell "Martinus" she said as we opened the door and we hugged, then we run till the stairs "wait" Francis said "what happens?" I asked "knock me out" he said "what!?" I asked surprised and confused "knock me out, otherwise they will know I helped you and will lock me in a cell, if you do it I can keep helping you and tell you everything that is going on in the palace" he said "okay, how I knock you out?" I asked and he layed down on the floor, put one of your feet in the middle of my back he said and I do as I said "okay, now take my arm and pull it up as hard as you can while you press with your feet down, that will make me faint" he said and I do it, his body tensed and then relaxed as he passed out "let's go" Marcus said and we run.

We run to the others and fought with them,some had left because the got hurt or they got scared, so we were about twelve and there where like fifty guards "let's get out of here!" Someone yelled and we run away, i run downstairs with the others but when i look up a guard had took Leah by her arm trying to keep her in the palace, she could free herself but she fell downstairs "Leah!" I said as I run to her "Leah, Leah, fuck, Leah look at me, fuck, open your eyes please" I said shaking her "let's take her home, come on Martinus, we need to leave" Marcus said and we run away.