Part.6

*at night*
*Leah POV*

"I'll go with you, just say you want to go for a walk" Francis said "good idea, you are brilliant" I said "thanks my lady" he said "are you sure about this my lady? What if your father finds out?" Mar asked "I will take that risk" I said "you are really in love with" him" Francis said "yes, I am" I said "you seem to be happy, he is the right for you, if you keep fighting you'll be able to be with him forever" Mar said "I hope so, now let's go, it's getting late" I said and Francis and I left.

"I'll wait here" Francis said as we are getting close to the river "thanks" I said and keep walking

*Martinus pov*

I was laying on my bed, well, if you can call it like that, it was just a lot of straw piled up in a corner, a sack full of feathers and a blanket. I waited for a while and when I though everybody was asleep and stood up and walked out of my room, when I walked downstairs I found my mother in the living room "where are you going?" She asked "I can't sleep so I thought to go out for a walk" I lied "you are a bad lier, tell me the truth" she said "emmmm,I....i..I can't" I said nervously "Martinus Gunnarsen tell me where you were going" she said starting to get angry "I'm going to meet with Leah" I said "Leah? The princess? Why are you going to meet her at midnight?" She asked "emmmm, I, we, she, emmm" I started to stutter, how in the hell i'm going to explain her that I'm dating the princess "I'm waiting" she said "I'm dating her" I finally said "you are what!?" She yelled "shhh, mother please don't yell" I said "what is happening?" Marcus asked coming downstairs, Emma came behind him "is everything okay?" Father asked coming as well, this can't get any worse "what happens is that this boy over here was about to sneak out to meet with his girlfriend" mother said "what's the problem with that? We used to do that too" father said "the problem is the girl he is dating" she said "who is he dating?" He asked "he is dating the princess" she said "Martinus, is that true?" Marcus asked "yes" I said looking down "does her father know?" Mother asked "no, we wanted to keep it secret" I said "what will happen if her father finds out?" Emma asked "I don't know but he won't do anything good" I said "go with her but be careful" mother said "thanks" I said and run to the river.

"I thought you weren't going to come" Leah said as she saw me "sorry, my family caught me when I was trying to sneak out" I said "do they know a bout us?" She asked "I had to tell them, I'm so sorry" he said "it's okay, as long as they don't tell it to anyone" she said "they won't, we can trust them" I said and kissed her "I missed this" I said when we broke the kiss "I missed this too, and I missed you" she said and we kissed again