About Mia

Full name: Mia Charlene Carrington

Age: 16

Mum: Jennifer Annabelle Carrington - deceased

Dad: Charlie John Carrington - deceased

Aunt: Mabel Elizabeth Carrington - Alive

Friends : Abbie Lee, Alisha Clark, Jacob Smith, Tyler Colson, Eddie Hamshon, Emily Sanders.

Lives with: Aunt

A bit of a backstory for Mia

Mia grew up in a nice family. She had her beautiful mum and her funny dad who she lived with. They were not poor but not rich either. Mia got everything she always wanted and adored her parents so much and they loved Mia so much. More than anything and would do anything to make her happy. As Mia would do for her parents she would do anything and everything for them because she loved them. Her mum was a sweet, gentle and caring mother. In Mia's eyes the best mum she could ever ask for. She wanted to be like her mum when she grew up. Her dad was a funny, and caring person also and was always there for Mia as much as her mum. Again In Mia's eyes the best dad she could have ever asked for.

Mia didn't notice it but leading up to her twelfth birthday, her parents started acting weird and suspicious. By the time her twelfth birthday came, her parents had vanished they were gone and her parents disappeared Mia didn't know where they were. This confused Mia and she was torn to not see her parents there.

Her aunt Mabel sat her down and told her, that her parents were killed. Mia didn't believe it until her aunt turned on the news and saw her aunt was telling the truth. All her friends felt for her. Mia shut herself off for the next few years no longer the happy, bubbly Mia everyone knew but instead a quiet antisocial upset Mia. Her parents death took a toll on her. As you can tell Mia didn't take it well. She became more and more upset as each day as she knew her parents were never coming back and it tore her aunt apart to see her niece so upset and broken and distant. No one knew what to do. Soon it would be too late so her aunt came up with a plan and took action.

After her 15th birthday, her aunt Mabel sat Mia down in a chair and spoke to her. She suggested that Mia may feel better about a new are and somewhere where she can make new friends and in an area that doesn't remind her of her parents so much. That they could get a new house. They would move to a new area called Beacon Hills. Mia agreed to make her aunt happy and maybe because she could enjoy a new place, a fresh start with new people.