Chapter 16

!MATURE CONTENT!
We just made it to Kian's place we've been here for a couple of hours now we made cookies, playing just dance, had a rap battle, had a food fight and all right now me and kian are on the couch cuddled up watching the vampire diaries (this show so good) I pinch Kians nose real hard Tehe..

"Oww Alexis" he says while holding his nose he pinches me back

"Kian" I say and I jump on him he grabs my arms and yanks me forward so we're face to face

KIAN'S POV:

Me and Alexis where face to face I had pulled her on my lap and then I started ticking her and she started screaming

"Ah!!.. Kian s-stop!!" She yells trying to get away from me i start smiling like a dumba** and then I stop tickling her she jumps back on me I pull her forward and kiss her, her lips are so soft and plump just the way I like em she tasted like cherry she always wears cherry lipgloss I start kissing down her neck leaving hickeys so everybody can know who she belongs to.

She starts moaning I love her moans they sound like angels singing she runs her hands through my hair and tugs on them I let out a groan and run my hands down her body to remember all her beautiful curves I reach her a** and squeeze I start kneading her booty she brings my head back to hers and starts kissing me I bring my hand to the hem of her shorts she always wears shorts I play with the hem of her shorts "princess" I say out of breath and kiss her jawline and down to her neck.

"Yes kian" she says kissing my neck and leaving hickeys I put one of my hands in her pants and start rubbing her clit she instantly arches her back and moans in my ear I rub her clit softly but kinda rough

"Look at you already wet for me" I say to her I run my finger around her folds she moans and puts her head in my neck and leaves little kisses there I put one finger in her sex and start pumping after a little bit I add another one and she squeezes around my fingers

"Damn your tight princess" I say and start pumping my fingers in her sex I wrap my another hand around her neck not to choke her I keep pumping my fingers in her and my thumb is rubbing her clit she moans out loud

"K-Kian yes" she moans out I smirk "don't stop... gosh!" She exclaims then she finally cums on my fingers

"Princess you cumed on my fingers" I say I take my out her pussy and put it in my mouth she takes one finger out and puts one in her mouth and we suck on them together while staring into each other eyes Gah damn we nasty. "You taste so sweet" I say while I take my finger out my mouth with a pop.

Alexis's phone starts ringing we knock out our trance she goes to pick it up but I held her down she grabs her phone while sitting on my lap I smirk a devilish smirk I run my hands down her body and bring my hands up her body and grab her breasts I love these right here I squeeze on them and I play with her nipples and pinch one of them she arches her back she almost moaned but covered it up with a cough I bring one of my hands down her body and straight to her pussy and rub her pussy from the outside I start going fast then slow.

She turns back to me and glares I shrug and go back to what I was doing after about 5 minutes she got off the phone and she turned around and straddle me I wrap my arms around her waist My thumbs draw circles on her waist.

"Really Kian?" She says i shrug

"I don't know what your talking about" I say innocently she puts her head in my neck I squeeze her waist

"You wanna go to the store to get more snacks with me?" I ask her she hums in response and she gets off of me and goes to grab her wallet and phone and puts on her slides and waits for me by the door I put on my slides and grab my wallet and phone and we start heading downstairs to the garage once we reach the car we hop in and drive to the grocery store for some more snacks.

————————————————Hopefully you guys will like it it's my first smut scene sorry if it was not what you wanted like I said it's my first smut scene let me know what you thought about in the comments

————————————————
Hopefully you guys will like it it's my first smut scene sorry if it was not what you wanted like I said it's my first smut scene let me know what you thought about in the comments.

Thank you for reading my book and this new chapter hope you enjoyed it 💕

Vote
Comment
Share

See you in the next chapter👋🏾