MALFOY'S RETURN

Welcome back, my lovely leaders! Here is another nice chapter for you all, hope you guys like it!

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:

Y/N'S POV:

I found a little stool next to Hermione and sat there. I looked at them and it looked like I had interrupted them while they were talking. Hagrid looked at Hermione and continued about whatever they were talking about.

“Not yet,” Hagrid said while taking a sip from his tankard “But ’s only a matter o’ time, i’n’t it, after Malfoy . . .”

“How is he?” asked Ron. “It wasn’t serious, was it?”

"You should ask Y/n that, she might know as she is friends with Malfoy," Harry said while glaring at me.

I bit my inner cheek trying to fight back the urge to say something snarky.

“Madam Pomfrey fixed him best she could,” said Hagrid dully, “but he’s sayin’ it’s still agony . . . covered in bandages . . . moanin’ . . .”

“He’s faking it,” said Harry at once. “Madam Pomfrey can mend anything. She regrew half my bones last year. Trust Malfoy to milk it for all it’s worth.”

“School gov’nors have bin told, o’ course,” said Hagrid miserably. “They reckon I started too big. Shoulda left hippogriffs fer later . . . done flobberworms or summat. . . . Jus’ thought it’d make a good firs’ lesson. . . . ’S all my fault. . . .”

"Hagrid it's not your fault, you tried your best to give us a great lesson and you succeeded. It's Malfoy's fault that he didn't listen to your instructions." I told Hagrid comfortingly.

Harry scoffed and rolled his eyes at my statement.

"What's up with you two? You both have been actin strange." Hagrid noticed the tension between us two.

"Nothing to worry about Hagrid, we are totally fine," Harry said while clearly lying.

"Yeah, uh, I should go now, it's pretty late...." I told them as I started walking towards the door.

"Thanks, fer checkin up on me Y/n, it means a lot ter me," Hagrid said while smiling at me. I smiled back and left Hagrid's hut.

I felt relaxed as soon as I left because it was too awkward and I could tell that Harry didn't want me around. I headed back to the castle and the castle was very quiet as everyone was probably in their common rooms.

I went to my common room as well and only a few students were in the common room. I headed towards my dormitory and went to sleep with a lot of things on my mind.

TIMESKIP

I couldn't believe it was already Thursday, Saturday was so near and I felt so excited as I will be going to Hogsmeade.

Right now I had a double Potions with Gryffindor and I was fast walking towards the classroom as I was late. I entered the classroom and thankfully it hadn't started yet but Professor Snape still did not let it pass.

"Miss Y/l/n, you are 5 minutes late, if you come late again in the future classes I will deduct house points." He warned me in his monotone voice.

"I'm sorry professor and I'll try to be punctual next time." I apologized and went to an empty table.

We were halfway through Potions class when Malfoy came into the class. His right arm was covered in bandages and in my opinion, it looked as if he had more bandages now on his arm than the time I visited him. He was acting as if he was in a lot of pain.