THE ENCOUNTER

Here is a lovely long chapter for my lovely readers! I hope you guys like it.

:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:

Y/n's Pov:

                 I am going back to Hogwarts today. I feel quite nervous as I am going to be alone this year. I have my bags packed and now I am waiting for my parents to get ready.

"Y/n! Come downstairs it's time to go!" My mom called me from downstairs.

"Coming Mom!" I call out while going down.

                My father was already in the car with my luggage in the trunk of the car. He waved at me and my mom to come. We sat in the car and went on the way to King's cross station.

TIMESKIP

                 We reached King's cross and went to platform 9 3/4. I took my luggage from my parents and tried not to get too emotional while saying our goodbyes.

                 After saying our goodbyes, as I was heading towards the Hogwarts Express I noticed that nearly every pillar on the platform had a poster of a man with long black hair with fury in his eyes. I read the poster and felt a little uneasy after hearing that there is a murderer roaming around somewhere and the fact that he is a wizard and not a normal person is quite haunting.

                I tried to shrug that awful news and enter the Hogwarts Express. I was looking for an empty compartment but every compartment was full, I eventually found a compartment that was empty. I entered the compartment and sat near the window thinking about Y/bff/n, only if her father hadn't been transferred I would have been happy.

                I had started reading my f/b (again, any book except Harry Potter). Soon enough the train started moving. Knight was in it's cage on the seat opposite mine. He was sleeping peacefully. Soon enough I heard the wheeling of the trolly. I was waiting for the trolly lady because I really missed the wizarding treats throughout the summer.

                As soon as the trolly came near my compartment, I opened the door.

"Hello dear, what would you like?" The trolly lady asked.

"I would like a pack of Bertie Bott's every flavour beans, two chocolate frogs and a cauldron cake."

"Here you go dear, that will be 3 Galleons and 14 Sickles."

                     I payed her the amount but as I was paying the compartment door to my left opened and a tall, blonde boy came out. It was the same boy I saw at Diagon Alley. I didn't get to see his face at the Diagon Alley but today I could see who he was. As I saw his face realization struck me. It was Draco Malfoy.

                      My look of interest turned into a glare as I realized who he was. He noticed me glaring at him and he gave me a deadly glare too.

"What is the problem with you mudblood." He said with envy dripping from his every word.

"Oh, I am just glaring at a mistake that was made like about 13 years ago, the mistake that ruined my last year." I spat with anger glazed in every word.

"Looks who is talking, wait till my father hears about this! Oh, and I see your little friend who you called your bestfriend has left you or else she would be dragging your poor soul back into the compartment because she would have known that you messed up real bad." His glare piercing through me with every word he said.

"I bet your father is tired of hearing you rant about your idiotic complaints with people and things. And about Y/bff/n she did not leave me, she just moved out of this country but she is still my bestfriend, I guess you are just jealous that you don't have some actual friends." I argued back and went back into my compartment while shutting the door close.

"Yeah yeah, go off you filthy little mudblood!" I heard from the other side of the door and chose to ignore it.

                     I noticed that Knight had woken up during this commotion. And seeing that I had nothing else to do I started talking Knight and told him about last year. It felt like he understood.

A LITTLE TIMESKIP

                       It had grown dark outside and I could barely see anything outside the window. I was eating my pack of Bertie Bott's every flavour beans. I tossed one purple coloured bean in my mouth hoping it would taste like grape but I was incorrect, it tasted like raw  eggplant. I gagged and tried to swallow it. The pack was about to finish as it had only one bean left. It was brown with a yellow marble effect. I shivered at the worse it could be. I picked it up slowly and wished for the best. I put it in my mouth and chewed slowly. Thankfully it tasted like steak and corn. At least it was not the worst. I gave out a sigh of relief.

                         While I was busy debating on what flavour the bean could be, I hadn't noticed that the train had come to a halt. I looked outside the window in hope of seeing the Hogsmeade station but I was taken aback when I saw nothing but darkness.

                          The lights in my compartment started to flicker (stranger things feels, anyone?). The lights suddenly turned off. I was slightly scared. A chill went down my spine and I noticed that it had grown colder than usual.

                      I felt some movement outside. I stood up and headed towards the compartment door. I opened the door and came face to face with a strange and scary creature. It only had a mouth on its head, no sign of eyes or a nose and it was wearing a black cloth like thing. It had a cold atmosphere radiating from it. I wanted to scream but I couldn't move. It was as if I was petrified again but could see. Even though it had no eyes I could feel it's stare on my face.

                       As I was looking at it petrified I heard the compartment door next to me open and I heard the voice of the boy I envied the most.

"A dementor. What are you doing mudblood, stay away from it or it will hurt you."

:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;::;::;:;:;:;:;:;:;

Sorry to leave you guys on a cliff hanger. ^_^

I hope you guys enjoyed this long arse chapter! Make sure to vote if you liked it. I am not sure if I should swear or not because some of you might not like it. Take care!