FRIENDSHIP STAYS FOREVER

Here is the very first chapter of this book. I hope you all like it and if you like it please vote, it helps alot. Thank you!

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

Y/n's Pov:

The whole summer vacations are about to finish, only a week left before I leave for school.

Y/bff/n and I sent eachother letters twice a week. We had grewn more close throughout this summer.

I saw y/bff/n's owl come through my window with a letter. It said:

Dear Y/n/n,

               I asked my mother if I could have you over for a day or two, of course she said yes. I would be pretty happy if you come to my house too and besides I have to tell you some news. Just tell me a time and I will come to your house to take you by floo network. Take care!

                                           Your loving bff,

                                                           Y/bff/n.

I went downstairs to ask my mother. She was in the kitchen, cooking dinner.

"Mum, can I go to Y/bff/n's house for a day or two?" I asked my mother.

"Ofcourse! But how will you go to her house?" My mother questioned.

"She said she will pick me up by floo network." I told her.

"Ok then but be back soon." My mother told.

"Ok" I say and walk back up to my room.

Here is what your room looks like:

I wrote a letter for y/bff/n.

Dear y/bff/n/n,

                  I would love to come meet you! My mother has given me permission. You can come to pick me up by 2 pm tomorrow. I miss you so much, but I am happy that tomorrow I can see you. Stay safe!

                                        Yours loving bff,

                                                             Y/n.

I gave the letter to her owl and sent it off.

I heard a knock on the door, I went downstairs to open the door. It was Hermione.

"Hi Hermione, come inside."  I said.

"Thank you, but I can't, I just came to tell you that I will not be able to go to Hogwarts with you as I am going to Ron's house for the week." She said.

"Oh,ok...." I replied.

"Well, I gotta go, bye!" She said as she started walking to her house.

"Ok, take care!" I said and closed the door.