THE SLAP

Welcome back, my lovely readers! Here is another chapter for you all.

∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆

Y/N'S POV:

I have a bad feeling about this. The three of them are approaching me. I have a very bad gut feeling. I started looking at them as they neared me.

"Y/l/n, sit somewhere else. We will sit here." Malfoy said while glaring at me.

"I was here before you guys so it's better if you guys find another place to sit." I simply replied while looking at him.

"Didn't you hear him!?" The one and only Parkinson sneered.

"Did I stutter?" I said while looking at her menacingly.

"Y/l/n I hate how your confidence increased over the summer but I can assure you that it won't pay off well," Malfoy said getting frustrated.

"Sit somewhere else mudblood!" Parkinson glared at me.

"What is your problem?" I replied without care.

"What is the problem with you mudblood, we are purebloods so obey what we say," Malfoy said while giving me a look that could kill me.

"Sit somewhere else." I simply replied while looking at the table.

I knew I had crossed the line but I had to stand up for myself. I could feel Parkinson's and Malfoy's glare on me. All of a sudden Parkinson shoved me and I was about to fall off the table but I gripped the side of the table quickly. I stood up and glared at her.

"What the fuck is your problem!?" I said through gritted teeth and I only swore when I was really pissed.

"You are my problem! And watch your tongue mudblood!" She pointed at me while yelling at me.

I have had enough of this empty-headed group. Without even thinking I slapped Parkinson. Once I realized what I did my eyes widened. And before I could process anything, Malfoy grabbed hold of Parkinson's arm and shoved past me making sure to hit me in the side. Soon enough I got aware of my surroundings and noticed that nearly every single eye was on me.

Looks like I just lost my appetite as I ran out the door of the great hall. My anxiety crept upon me, I felt this heavy weight on my chest and I wanted to cry. I went towards the Slytherin common room because I wanted to go to my dormitory and let my tears fall freely. But as I reached the common room my tears had already started to flow.

Even though I shouldn't be the one crying but my anxiety got the best of me. I entered the common room and the first sight I see is Pansy Parkinson and Draco Malfoy eating snacks in the common room and laughing. They saw me but I really didn't want to argue anymore so I exited the common room and headed towards the black lake.

The black lake always calmed me. Whenever I felt down and wanted to relax I always went to the black lake. In fact, last year I got petrified here. I reached the black lake and sat on the ground near the black lake. I looked at my reflection. My eyes were slightly puffy and I had tear stains on my cheeks.

I started to cry more even though I had no actual reason to cry. I just wanted to let all my feelings out, Y/bff/n leaving, the dementors, the fact that I had no one to talk freely and without worry to and that I had just now slapped Parkinson. More and more tears started to flow down my cheeks.

I cried until I felt like there were no tears left to cry. I had a headache by now because of all the crying. I looked at my reflection in the water, my eyes had a slight tint of pink and they were swollen, and the tear stains on my cheek we're more prominent now.

I always kept a napkin with me in the pocket of my robe. I took the napkin put and dipped it slightly in the water of the black lake. I started to clean my face, starting from the tear stains. After I felt satisfied with how I looked even though my eyes were still a little swollen, I looked at the time and OH SHIT! THE FIRST CLASS! I HAD MISSED HALF THE CLASS BY NOW!

It was the charms class and Professor Flitwick always had a liking to me as I always did great in charms. He would be really disappointed in me if did not show up. I had to think of an excuse fast and the headache wasn't helping it.

I could go to Madame Pomfrey and tell her that I have a bad headache and then tell her to tell Professor Flitcwick that I am sorry I couldn't take the class and that I had a very bad headache. Yep, I am going to Madam Pomfrey.

I started to head towards the hospital wing. Let's just wish that I don't bump into anyone on the way. My headache had started to get worse. I entered the hospital wing and soon enough Madam Pomfrey was by my side.

"Miss Y/l/n, are you sick?" She asked with a worried look.

"No, I am not sick but I do have a very bad headache. Can you do anything for it?" I asked while looking at her.

"I can fix that in a blink but it has its side effects if the headache is worse." She replied a little relieved as it was just a headache.

"What are the side effects?" I questioned as I was a tad bit scared.

"The side effect is that you might feel drowsy and fall asleep for a good hour or two." She replied while walking towards the cabinets.

"Oh, but that way I'll end up missing one or two classes. Is there any other way you can fix me up?" I didn't want to miss the next two classes on my first day back just because of a headache.

"Well, I can give you a warm cup of tea with some medications taken by muggles which you might be aware of as you are a muggle born." She replied while looking at me.

"Yeah, that seems fine to me," I answered while smiling at her.

She smiled back and went to get the medicine and tea.

∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆

I hope you guys liked this chapter! And don't forget to vote as it keeps me encouraged to write more. (◍•ᴗ•◍)