DEMENTOR! DEMENTOR!

Welcome back, readers! How are you guys doing? I am very happy because of the support you all give me. It encourages me to keep writing and it makes me very happy and proud that you guys like my book ♡. Enough of my jibber jabber, here is another lovely chapter for you guys.

ᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗ

Y/N'S POV:

I entered the great hall in a very sad and angry mood. I ignored everything around me. I found a spot on the Slytherin table and quietly sat down. The truth is that I can't resist food even in a bad mood otherwise I wouldn't have come here.

Food had started appearing on the table. I took a sandwich and started eating it. As I was eating my lunch a group of people came and sat in front of me. It wasn't hard to guess who they were.

"Looks like your boyfriend left you." Malfoy teased.

At this point, I chose to ignore him and his goons. It's better to ignore their existence rather than arguing.

I ignored his gaze and kept eating even though I felt uncomfortable because the whole group was looking at me as I was eating my lunch.

"Don't ignore us mudblood!" Pansy spat while grabbing Malfoy's arm and hugging it.

I kept on eating my lunch without a single word.

"You'll regret this Y/l/n," Malfoy said through gritted teeth.

I grabbed my sandwich and wrapped it up in a paper towel. I got up from the table and went out of the great hall. I went around the halls looking for a place to finish my lunch. I found an empty corridor. I sat on a bench near the wall and finished my lunch.

I was very excited for the next class. It was Care for Magical Creatures and Hagrid was going to teach us. I exited the castle with my Care for Magical Creatures book and to be honest they are quite odd. My book nearly chewed my father's foot. I had to tie it shut using a thick rope.

Right now I was heading towards Hagrid's hut. I could see the trio walking there too, they were quite ahead of me. I reached Hagrid's hut, many students standing around chatting. Hagrid was standing by the door of his hut. He was wearing a moleskin overcoat and had Fang beside him.

“C’mon, now, get a move on!” he called out as some students were still arriving.

“Got a real treat for yeh today! Great lesson comin’ up! Everyone here? Right, follow me!” Hagrid said and motioned us to follow him.

We headed towards the forest but then Hagrid took us around the trees, after a while, we were outside of a paddock.

“Everyone gather ’round the fence here!” he called. “That’s it — make sure yeh can see — now, firs’ thing yeh’ll want ter do is open yer books —” Hagrid was nervous as it was his first class.

"Exactly how do we do that?!" Malfoy said coldly.

Everyone had their books shut by belts, ropes and some had put them inside tight bags.

“Hasn’ — hasn’ anyone bin able ter open their books?” Hagrid asked a little saddened.

Everyone shook their heads.

“Yeh’ve got ter stroke ’em," He said as if it was the most obvious thing. “Look —”

He took Hermione's book and ripped the spello tape around it. The book tried to bite him but he quickly ran his forefinger down its spine, and the book shivered, and then fell open and lay quiet in his hand.

“Oh, how silly we’ve all been!” Malfoy sneered. “We should have stroked them! Why didn’t we guess!”

He needs to stop talking or else I'll have to rip his head apart. I want to ignore him but if he keeps saying such things to Hagrid I'll have to control my anger and that is very hard for me.

“I — I thought they were funny,” Hagrid said uncertainly to Hermione.

Hagrid was losing his confidence because of Malfoy.

“Righ’ then,” said Hagrid, who seemed to have lost his thread, “so — so yeh’ve got yer books an’ — an’ — now yeh need the Magical Creatures. Yeah. So I’ll go an’ get ’em. Hang on . . .”

He walked away into the forest.

“God, this place is going to the dogs,” Malfoy said loudly. “That oaf teaching classes, my father’ll have a fit when I tell him —”

"Shut up Malfoy!" Harry and I both screamed at him at the same time.

"Oooooo," said Malfoy and his goons. Malfoy inched closer to us. He then looked behind us with widened eyes. He backed away while screaming "Dementor! Dementor!"

Harry and I quickly spun around given the past experiences with the dementors. Nothing...he is such a piece of shit!

Everyone laughed except for some people. Harry angrily marched towards him but Hermione stopped and pulled him back. As for me, I was glaring at Malfoy hardcore.

He looked and smirked and walked past me but he stopped by me for a second.

"It's not good to stare at people Y/l/n, haven't your parents taught you manners?" He whispered in my ear while smirking.

"Shut up you stuck up brat!" I whispered through gritted teeth.

He went past me and went towards a tree where his goons had stood. I went and stood near the paddock. After a while, we hear footsteps, many footsteps.

Trotting towards us were a dozen of bizarre creatures. They had the bodies, hind legs, and tails of horses, but the front legs, wings, and heads of what seemed to be giant eagles, with cruel, steel-colored beaks and large, brilliantly orange eyes. The talons on their front legs were half a foot long and deadly looking. Each of the beasts had a thick leather collar around its neck, which was attached to a long chain, and the ends of all of these were held in the vast hands of Hagrid, who came jogging into the paddock behind the creatures.

“Gee up, there!” he roared, shaking the chains and urging the creatures toward the fence where we stood.

Everyone stepped back a little as Hagrid tethered the creatures to the fence.

ᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗ

Hope you guys liked this chapter! If you guys liked this chapter make sure to vote as it encourages me to keep writing. Take care! ♡