+whereabouts+

[Sasha's pov]

"wake up, sweetie"
I felt someone slaps my cheecks gently.

"Joon ah?! "
I opened my eyes, Namjoon would do gesstures like this to wake me up but it prove me wrong as my eyes lay upon an unexpected figure,

Jungkookie?

My hands are cuffed, so my legs onto a velvet chair. Sure, my butt feels nice but not my hands and legs.

"im the one waking you up and all you do is saying his name? Huh. Youre suprised? "

He came closer and i turn my face to the left, slaping him with my hair.

"What are you trying to do with me?!"

"aggresive,fighting back ?"
He raised an eyebrow and turn the lights on, making the room much brighter and i could clearly see his face.

The whole room-covered with my pictures as big as posters, framed photos of me in different angles wearing my everyday outfit.A schedule which states.... MY ROUTINE?!

Is this guy-

"Hahhahahahahahahahah!"
He suddenly laugh,maniacly.

"You see,  i did all of this for you.. Only, no, maybe  specially for you dearest... "
He walks and touched a poster of mine.

"and all i want your love but you make me-"
He stopped his words and tear my poster harshly and pick up Namjoon's picture on the other hand.

"YOU CHOOSE HIM, OVER ME.He's nothing, now look at me"
He made me face him.

"Im better, love. Don't you see all this time? I loved you more than anything"
He caressed my cheecks with a gun.
Damn. He pastes Joon's picture on the wall ,step back and shoots.

BAM! Loud banging echo through the room.

"Youre crazy! "
I finally shouted whilist tears starts falling .How could i end up in situation like this?Do i deserve something like this?

"yup,and i cant be patient anymore. Sasha, you must be punished for what've you done. "

He pulls out a knife from his pocket.shined,sharp mini-knife.

I knew i made a wrong step.Jin, Joon,  anybody, Help.....

He takes my wrist and roughly made a long cut at my arm. I could'nt think straight but juat scream loudly in pain then the whole thing turns dark.I blacked out upon that and when i woke up, my arm stings a lot but at least it has stop bleeding.

Jungkook, why must you do such things? What hurt you? WHO hurts the little jungkookie I know? You said you love me, but why are you hurting your loved ones?

I want home, the only place i could think of. Oppa's doenjang jiggae, Namjoon's laugh, and Hoseok's smile..

Tears start falling,missing my warmth

>>>>>>time skip

How long i've been here? How could i know?  Since there's no windows i could look upon, no clocks put up even in this room.Even if i asked him,he surely blast out asking "why?You wanna know the right time to leave? no sweetheart,never"

I couldnt run and im feeling too weak . IfThe word "joonie" slipped from my mouth, i could 've beaten up. My body now full of blood and bruises.The little pity of him to me is through giving me bland food, some water and  aid me hours after getting beaten, if he thinks he's going overboard.Anything than that,he just left me blood oozing  from my body parts,I myslef,are horrid seeing my once clear body turned to some sort of like canvas with blue,purpleand red splashings.

"these thorns look ugly, so i covered it up using cute bandages i got from the drugstore .I really thought it would look lovely on you but it looks kinda decent, right sweetheart? "

His mood changes from time to time, he could be caring and lovey-dovey at a time then suddenly be aggressive and hardheaded the next second.

Once he made me watch a scary-psychotic movie that i dont even know it existed my entire life  but my hands are cuffed with his. So i couldnt escape, like-

HoW COULD I ESCAPE WHEN THERE IS LITERALLY NO DOORS OF SOME SORT AND NOT TO MENTION THOSE FREAKINGLY DIM LIGHTS

But why do i felt pity for him? He must've reason to do all this, must be.
He's not a villian just because.Every villian has some sad story that make them going trough a pain that they even wanted to begin with.LIke Snow White's,who couldve known that she was going through a heartbreaking romance with the king .His father were all to be blamed as he put her in such difficult situation.Poor the evil queen.

im scared that i cant go through all of this. This place just makes me.. Unhuman.
Dim lighting, no windows, limited supplies, unhygenic.. I missed freedom, my family.

I would just stare at the wall, thinking so many questions that even made myself puke of thinking it.Just hoping miracles happen after making prayers deep from my heart.

Are they even worried about me?