+weekends+

>>>>> the morning

 [Namjoon's POV]

"what a beautiful morning"
eyes and stretched.
i smiled as i look the sun shines through the window. I get up and went straight to wake Sasha.

As i went in and see her sleeping peacefully. Should i wake her up? 😕 Nah..

I went down and guess what.. Her brother is there..
"Thank god youre awake sleepy he-" Jin said and turned around to face me..maybe he thought im Sasha..

"Who the hell are you?! What are you doing here?! And why didyou just came out from my dongsaeng's bedroom?!!!! " He just scream and shout like a

"Calm down ,Seokjin Hyung.. " i came closer to him and patted his wide shoulders.

"Hyung? Whaaaaat?! " he enlarged his
Eyes.

"Im the cat,  Joonie " ...

"Haha good joke.. " he rolled his eyes.

"Nope,  im not. Remeber the incident when Sasha and i missing? We kinda like explore something and found a weird lake and i dont know why did i just jumped into it.. " Jin look confused.. Like very confused.

"Nah... I will tell the WHOLE story later... So.. Whats for breakfast? " i changed the topic.

"Scrambled eggs and sausages... Lucky you, i made quite a lot today, enough for all of us to eat so c'mon! You wanna taste those things that we eat Right? " He smiled and put his arms on my shoulder, draging me to dinning room. As we eat, we quite get along, chatting about stuffs... Sasha... Him..

"Yah!! Why did you guys eat without me!!!  How could you.. Oppa! I thought eomma tells us to always eat together! " Sasha just approach us while rubbing her eyes. Cu

"Aniyo.. I am eating 'together'.. Look,  our human-kitty is eating with me.. Are you blind that you cant see him? " Jin bombed her.

"Maybe cause im too handsome"
" Just addition to Jins sentence doenst make cause any harm right.. She ju
at

.

  [Sasha's POV]

How could you guys eat without me... *cries inside*
"

Hey" Namjoon tries to disturb me .Cant he see that im eating? Ugh 'too handsome' to look at...

"smile~"
he keeps disturbing me..

"Whmmff iff if domph wamph to (What if i dont want to) "

i said to him while my mouth stuffed with alot of scrambled eggs.

" i will clesan the mess you make around your mouth...." He leans closer

"i will poke it ." poke? What?

" You scared huh.. Im just kidding.. Its not the time yet"

he smirked and take a tissue and wipe my mouth area.

The damage to my heart.