+is he?...+

[ Seokjin's P.O.V ]

Joon and Sasha has taken to  the emergency room as soon as we arrived at the hospital.My feelings are all mix up. Anger  had taken control most of them since I've been such a bad brother to my dearest sister and why in the world Joon just broke into the neighbor's house? Tons of sadness and guilt upon seeing them both badly injured, I should've trust joon in the first place and dont make stupid assumptions.Tad lot of happiness because I could finally see my sister,the presence ive missed so  much.

Ugh, i feel awful.

" Are you Ms.Sasha's and Mr.Namjoon's relative?"

"Call me Jin" I nodded whilist shaking the doctor's hand.

" How is my sister and um her boyfriend doing? " i continued with a worried expression.And yeah calling Namjoon as her boyfriend is hella way easier,how am i suppose to explain to the doctor about that cat-turned human?

"Your Sister is getting better after we cleaned and treated her wounds and cuts but sadly,the guy..."  He sighs and continues.

"lost a lot of blood and at a very critical state at the moment" my heart just dropped,Him who I've treated as my dearest brother, at the risk of death.

I just cant stop but just to blame and slap myself .

"Mr.KIm? You may enter the ward"

The Nurse softly approach me seeing im in a sobbing mess.That one single sentence is somehow relived my aching heart a bit.I swung the door open and see both of them lying on their assign beds,parted by a blue curtain.The benefits of my job certainly useful in this kind of situation,of course I dont want these two  be mixed up with the chaos in that public ward.

[Sasha's P.O.V]

"ah," 

I groan as Im trying to move my body and open my eyes.The sight of the oxygen mask caught me, perhaps Im in a hospital? And also a a man with wide shoulder who just flinced after seeing my little movement on waking up.

"Oppa? Is that you? I couldnt see properly....."                                                                                                         
 I couldnt even believe my eyes for a moment,the brother i knew never been in such state. Hair all over the place, sobbing so loud with pinkish-red eyes and honestly it lookes awful.I feel awful for him. He shot up from his seat and hugged me.

"Mianhe,Mianhe,Mianhe"                                                                                                                                           
   he repeated the word while being in my embrace.I patted him on the back as an attempt to calm him down.

He is not the type to mumble his fault for forgiveness.He kept it all to himself,he didnt want to burden anybody with his stories especially our parents.I told JIn its really fine telling others so somehow i could help ourselves feel better, and the only person he could share his stories is me.But not now,indeed.He cant even think straight.

" Oppa, look at me"                                                                                                                                                               
I held his face from the hug.