+Roses+

-still in those weekdays-
[Sasha's POV]
I go into the lecture hall and look around. There is a vacant seat ,so i quickly occupied it. As i want to prepare my things out ,Someone suddenly seat next to me and startled me. None other than annoying Park Jimin...

"Annyeong Sweetheart~" he winked as i face him

"Annyeong Sweetheart~" he winked as i face him. I just rolled my eyes.

"What did you want?! "

"You, obviously " he caressed my cheeks and make our face closer, like inch away. Wtf???

"Get away! " i pushed him and almost make his face slams the floor, serves him right.

[Mina's POV]

As i seated , I looked around for Jimin Oppa.Im sure that he has the same class as me today...so i dressed well! I hope that he notice me..and make me one and only jagiya...I mean come on.he is dreamy.. an everyone's i deal type .Suddenly , i snapped out from my daydreams because i spotted Jimin sitting next to Sasha?....

wut the fish.

Jimin also acting clingy towards her and they are making out? no no no . I quickly take out my phone and snap some pics.

"BAM!" Jimin smashed his butt right on the floor and some students start giggling.

I ran after him as well as some other girls too.

"Oppa gwenchana? WHY DID YOU PUSHED HIM" i shouted right infront of Sasha's face.She really need to know her limits tho!

"Emm are you his girlfriend of some sort? Please bring him away and please take care of him as proper 'girlfriend' you are. FYI, he started first. your so called boyfriend almost kiss me" She gave me a disgust face.

"UGH! JUST YOU WAIT . Oppa,kajja"Me and the other girls help him up and drag him away.But still , he acts like he still want to cling around Sasha. JUst whats wrong with him? Cant he see im right infront of him? ( every fangirl feelings lol)

[ Sasha's POV ]

"Its a beautiful sky ~" i sang my fav song from GoT7, 'You Are'. The weather is really nice today. It really makes up my mood after that girl ruined it. Just what's up with her? and no not just her, her' boyfriend 'annoys me much.That Jimin start that damn whole thing up and that girl just came at me shouting...

" PANG ! " wut the.... did someone just punch me?

"That one because you just punch jimin and..." that someone just wants to throw her fist and luckily, i am fast enough to dodge it.

" JUST WUT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" I hold up my cheek and trying to stand properly.

" Im not done yet." she came up to me and we started fighting and luckily, were far from public . or else we gonna be kicked out from here.I start pulling her hair and she started kicking me. its hard to bear the pain in my legs . she really knows what she's don huh? i gathered my last strength , kicking her stomach and pull her hair down.

" shit." she cursed. " But just for you to know, Jimin's mine" she said while quickly walked away while holding her stomach , enduring the pain.

i take out my phone and look at the bruise at my left cheek . Damn, it looks terrible . My hair too, and im all messed up . I cant go to classes like this . Cool . First , that girl spoiled my whole day . Second , i have to skip class and go home to clean this mess up . What a great day .

>>>>>>> at the front door of the apartment

I reached out the doorknob with my key. " Click ! " Eh ? it isnt locked? I thought that joonie will always lock the door after I went out ? OMG could we've been... NO WAY

I quickly went inside and take Jin's baseball bat by the shoe rack and tiptoed in . I see a tall black figure wearing a black hoodie in the living room , like he's searching for something . IS HE GOING TO ROB MY HOUSE?!

"YAAAH ! " i smack the bat at him and fell down. I turn his face towards me and guess what....

" JINN !!! OPPPA !! MIANHEE!! IDK IT WAS YOU AHHHH" i slap him to wake him up but he still didnt wake up. i rushed towards the kitchen and take an icepack and some water. I sprinkled the water on jin's face.

"OW OW OW OW" He yelled while trying to sit up.

" God, finally, you're awake, i thought you're dead" phew. what im gonna answer to my parents then?

" What just happened? I thought im searching the tv remote and someone just...."

"just smack you from behind, right?"

" yea- wut? how did you know?" he made a confused face.

"cuz im the one hitting you , and im really sorry . i thought you're a robber..." i answered and guilty just plastered in my face.

"Why? Did i look like a robber with this handsome face ? " He pointed his face while holding the ice pack i gave him on the spot where i hit him.

duh.he really is my brother.

"ah... nevermind.. btw why are you home so early?" he questioned.

"because-"

"HYUNG ARE OK?? I HEARD SOMEONE SCREAM OW AND- oh , Welcome home Sasha~" Joonie yelling while coming downstairs and he greeted and smile when he saw me.

" Um.. bad things happened today and i ....." I swipe my hair from my left cheeck showing my bruised cheek.

"Someone BEAT YOU UP? no wonder you look all messed up! AH JINJJA I REALLY GOT TO BEAT UP BACK- OW " Jin trying to stand up with his fist but plopped back at the ground and he moaned in pain.

" Sasha... c'mon spill it up to us. we really need to know" Joonie cupped my hands.

" Fine.. it all started-"

>>>>> time skip

" Oh my Gawd.... I can't believe what i just heard.. is she mad or something? We should make a report..." Jin exclaimed.

"It could be worst , oppa. cuz im beating her too, to protect myself , ofcorse. " i denied his idea.

" She's right , hyung. Maybe i should follow her to protect her from that Jimin guy and his girlfriend? " joonie gave an idea.

"awww.. its really sweet of you to take care of me joonie, but i think you cant. people will think youre a strange guy who follows me around. Dont worry , i will take good care of myself from now on, i promise. so dont worry okay?" i tried to calm tem both.

" You promised, dont you ?" Jin look at me with pity eyes.

"Nae, i promise." i smiled.

"and make sure you don't skip classes anymore . if something goes wrong , you have to tell us EVERYTHING okie?" Joonie said while holding thightly my hand. Such a sweetheart.

"Nae! " i poked his dimples. " ooh~ and someone is being jelly over there "

I look up to jin and wriggled our nose together . " gomawo <3 "