+studies+

[Namjoon's POV ]

As Sasha is busy with her K-Dramas, I sneak up to her room. 'where is that novel... ' I search around her room.

Yeah, you might think what I'm gonna do with her book.. You guys will know it later on. After a few minutes of searching... I finally found the book. The book she's reading and story-ing at me back all along. I grab it and head for my room.

"Yahh!! Why did you do to her!! " I jumped abit at the sudden shout.

Oh, ofc Sasha ..She always react like that and I don't know why. You know girls.. They're emotional. I reach my room, lock the door and bump myself at the bed.

This novel is damn thick! How could I even finish it? The reason why I'm taking the book because I really like what Sasha told me about it.

She said the hero is so sweet and romantic and she even said she wants a guy who as sweet as the hero in that story. So yeah, that much about why I'm taking the book...

Even though I'm not asking her..

I read through the book. It's amazing.. And exactly like what she said. After several chapters, Sasha suddenly calling me while going upstairs, heading to my room.

"Namjoon... Where are you?... Namjoonie ahhh".I quickly hide the novel. She knock at my door and open it.

"Nae yeonchim? Anything wrong? " Haha what a sudden nickname I gave her.

" I thought you're watching goblin with me! Where have you been? ".

"uhhh.. I'm kinda sleepy so I just went to my room and slept! " I lied and sweatdrop.

"Weird... Usually you just fell asleep at my shoulders or my lap.. But never mind. Btw, did you see my novel? She asked. I know this coming.

"which one? " I asked back.

"The one that I talk to you about all along.. Did you see it anywhere? " she asked back.

"nope, but I will help you find it! " I lied. " I searched it everywhere... But u still didn't found it..and are you sure you dont see it anywhere? " she tiptoed and lift her left eyebrow right in front of my face.

"Aniya.. I'm very sure about it. But I'll try my best to find it and give it to you immediately. " I promised.

"awww thanks! " she hugged me tightly and ran with her hand cupping her face, bright red.

I locked my room and went back to read it. No wonder that she's saying the hero is really sweet.Because the hero really cares about the girl,acting really sweet towards her and gives her pickup lines too.

Which I learn it from there. Who know that It will make Sasha knows I'm better and sweet-er than the hero does.

Here, let me give you some.

"You are the code of my life's programme"

"All men protect their women from danger , and so does you, my woman"

" if someone had fallen in love, the person would wait, no matter how long It takes, until their lover comes"

-------------------------------------------------------

Heyyo!
Another update and a special video about this chap. Hope you guys like it... It took along time to update. But I had wrote three books within the time and waiting on the queue to be updated.

-Namjinobie 💓