+ Date +

[Sasha's P. O. V]

We went walk through some stores and my eyes fall upon a discount shop selling cool sweatshirts , basically street wears.

"Its better than not buying anything for us when we go home," i bluntly said.

"You wanna buy what?" Namjoon stopped at turned towards me.

"Some clothes tho,looks like u need some too,youve been wearing same Jin's shirt, so lets buy some" i smiled.

"Really?lets go" he smile lights up and pull me towards the shop.

He's so excited that he didnt even realise that he had interwined our fingers together while walking,and of course my blush.

[Joon's P.O.V]

>>>>>>>At the clothing store

There are lots of beautiful clothes here!No wonder she likes shopping.I walk through the clothes racks untill...

"You two looking for something?"
Both Sasha and I looked over and saw the shops owner.

"We basically just rumage through the clothes Ma'am , but kinda confuse what to choose " said Sasha.

"There are couple outfits right beside the counter,and basically cheaper than this section , shall we take a look?"
She said while looking towards my hand that was with Sasha's.

I didnt even realise i was holding her hand all this time,it felt warm but i let go.

"Sorry" i whispered to her ear.

"But we aren't-" before she about to say, i cut her off.

"That will be nice , lets go babe"i said.

I turned to her and an angry and confused look was plastered on her face.

cute.

Sometime later,i couldn't find any clothes look good on both of us but Sasha suddenly brought up two pastel sweatshirts both for his and hers.

"Wow you really have your eyes on these things"

" Of course,maybe we should try looking out for nice clothes together next time,its fun" she shoved the clothes to me and take some pairs more.

Sasha paid for the clothes ,each of us has 3 new clothes,matching all together.

"Its worth the money,its cheap and nice "

"And most importantly we match-" i said slowly ,not wanting her to hear any

"What did you say?"

"Nothin' wanna eat something?"i shook my head.

"Ummm no im not that hungry , but i really need to go to the ladies"

I look at her,confuse with the word.

"Its the bathroom namjoon,haha.stay at the bench for awhile will ya" she laughed and storm away to the nearest bathroom.