+collage+

>>>> The Present

[Sasha's P.O.V]

Beep.Beep.Beep. OH MY GAAAWWDD THAT ALARM IS SO ANNOYING . I wake up , stretch my arms and rub my eyes . I quickly shut the annoying alarm down and walked to the bathroom lazily . I did my morning routine and wear a sweatshirt with black pants and my white adidas shoes.

"Perfect"

I went straight to the kitchen and made breakfast .

" Morning Dongsaeng ! " Jin shouted while he's going downstairs .

" Morning Oppa ! Quick , help me make pancakes ! " he quickly go towards me and help me flip those pancakes.

After i lay the table down , i filled Joonie's bowl with cat food . I eat breakfast with them and went straight to the for collage.

After graduating high school , I went to a collage which is far from my home . [ T_T ] . So my parents bought me a penthouse for me and Jin to live in .

Not only Jin is with me , But Hobie is here too ! He lives nearby and go to the same collage as me . Plus , I got to bring my lovely cat with me too ! So, my life wouldn't be that hard .... hopefully.

Mr. Kim and Mrs.Kim sent me to a collage at first want me to live here all ALONE because they hope i could be an independent women, but Jin denies it , so they decide to let Jin company me here.

Anyway , this apartment is not that bad tho ! It is pretty !!

Plus , I also met my neighbour living next door , Taehyung with his housemate , Jungkook

Plus , I also met my neighbour living next door , Taehyung with his housemate , Jungkook . I am the same age as Taehyung while Jungkook is 2 years younger. He is so cute that i want him to be my little brother ~ They are really nice to us since we moved here !

This is annoying ..... Jonnie keeps rubbing its head at my leg .

" Oh My Gawd ! For the 30th time , Stahb it ! I need to go to my class Joonie ." I said and... Joonie just ignored me and continues . Great . After i caught him on yhe floor and sit him on the sofa , I tell him ,

" Im sorry Joonie - ah but I really need to go .... Okay , You know what ? I promise to spend my time only with you when im home . Okay ? " He just jumped and went to my room .

Never mind , i know how to treat him later . I looked at my watch.

Oh crap .I am late , Super late for my class !

I grab the car key , wave Jin a goodbye, went inside the car , and quickly drive to the collage .

>>>>>> Lunchtime

I just head towards the cafeteria . I feel so hungry during the class ! I bought some sandwiches since Jin didn't pack my lunch for today .

As i searched for a place to seat , I accidently bumped into a random guy in the middle of the caffeteria . Bam ! his lunch tray drops .

" Mianhae ------ ! " i quickly apologized and kneeled down to flip the lunch tray back .

" No , stop it ." i looked up to see who is it . he had such a beautiful face but , he is so arrogant ! I just stood up .

"What a beautiful girl we got here ...." he said as he turn my face to look at him .

EW ! I just slapped his hand off my hand and walked away .Shoot . All Of the girls eyes are on me now and they are whispering to each other .Eh. Must be fangirls .But ,Who is he ?

[Jimin's POV ]

"Great , you cause a lot of problems to the girl " Yoongi says as he rolled his eyes to me .

" That girl is really interesting ..." i replied .

" What ? That girl is just the same as the other ordinary fangirls here ."

" No, she is not . There must be something to discover bout' her ..... " I smirked as i turn to face Suga .

" What you wanna do with her ? " Suga asked anxiously .

" I will figure out bout this later "

" That girl sure is interesting huh ?

"Yup , she is " I smirked .

> >>>Forward until all classes had ended

[Sasha 's POV]

"Sasha - ah ! " Someone shout from my back . I turned around .

" Hobi ~~~~ ah !! " I called the sunshine and smiled .

" When and where we will do our assignment ? " he asked .

"You came all the way from collage just to ask me that ? " I asked back .

" Nope , not just that , i wanna walk you home too " .

" Aww that is so sweet of you, Maybe this Saturday at my house ? We could watch K Dramas after we finished ".

"No" he shaked his head .

" I dont want your cat going crazy all over me again " He explained .The last time Hobi came to my house , Joonie attacked him for no reason....

"Again Hobi , Im sorry about that ... How about the the cafe near the station ? " I give an option to him .

" Sure ! Come , let me walk you home ." he answered and smiled . I like the smile ... thats why he is the sunshine of my life !

After minutes of walking , finally we reached my house .

" Okay , goodbye Hobi ! " i said as i rang the bell .

" Do you want me to wait until Your brother show up ? " he asked , worriedly.

" Nah ... never mind ! Im okay ! " i replied .

" If anything happens , Just message or call me okay ?... Bye Sasha !!! " He said and run quickly before i could wave him . That guy...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys ! Sorry for the late update . Im kinda busy right now and try to spend my time for this fanfic . Anyway , I hope You vote and follow my wattpadd and other accounts !

-Namjinobie <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------