+Betrayer +

[ Sasha's P.O.V ]

Finally, the day has come! The huge sale! I have saved just enough money to buy those branded items! Gucci handbags that I've been dreaming to get one. A cute pink Gucci handbag appeared in my mind. That handbag suits all my outfits... Sasha, snap it! I hurried downstairs and there is my brother, baking.

" Oppa~ I'm heading to the mall~" I said while taking out a pair of my sandal out from the shoe rack.

"Okie~ Make sure you come home before Namjoon and I eat these cookies! " He shouts from the kitchen.

"Omo! Save some for me ~ Speaking of Joonie, where is he ?" I looked around. Usually, he just watching the tv or breaking things up.

"He is uh..ummm.. Oh my look at the time! Its 10:30 am.. You gotta be hurry. Go bubye!!!" Jin changed the topic and push me out. Okay?

That's kinda strange but Anywoo I'm just gonna walk there... Its about few meters from here..

>>>>at the mall

I go straight ahead to the main point of the mall to find that 'huge sale' Jin is talking about. I go round and around the mall but, is like they didn't even handle that sale? No you must be kidding me rn. I gather up my curiosity and ask the customer information centre.

"Hi! Sorry to bother you.. But is there any huge sale going on today?"

"Huge sale? Miss.. Haha I think you've been fooled.. The huge sale was handled last week.." The worker giggled mockingly.

Oh my Gucci.. This is the most betrayal I've ever had. That. Freak. Must. Be. Killed. When I get home. To calm my burning heart down, I go to a cute fancy ice cream cafe.

" Waa~ there are a lot of new flavours tho... What will I have?" I mumbled happily.

"May I have a scoop of mint choco and marshmallow kiss?"

I even asked it to be in a waffle cone and pay for it. Quite pricey, but its okay.. Its good 🖤. As I'm walking to find a seat, I saw a familiar face with the same ice cream as mine in his hand and a camera on the table where he sits.

I go towards the familiar face and turns out, it's kookie 🍪! " ------------------

Long time no update and here iam making a dumbass comeback, sorry for the long wait,, I m gonna work my ass up after this

Thanks for votes and supports love ya! Make sure to follow this acc, my twitter and my insta too!

-Namjinobie 💜