+ apologies+

[Sasha's P.O.V]

As I am talking to Namjoon, as usual with my brother by my side, suddenly the door cracked open revealing,,,
Hobi.

"Hey, I just let him know..for umm emotional support?"
Jin speak up as I turned to him in confusion.

My feelings started to mix up. I couldnt even think a word to say. My hope, my sunshine, is finally here, right before my eyes. My breath starts hitching as I am sobbing.

He takes baby steps closer to my wheelchair and looked a t me with thise pity eyes of his. He handed me a bouqet of chocolates. What a sly fox. He did really remember the ways to make me smile.

"I really want to hit that guy"
He pointed at namjoon.

"but of course, he did everything to save you.For now, let me take care of you. I'm broken seeing you in this state. You cant even bump my forehead like you used to."
Hoseok joked.

I suppressed a long, sincere laugh.

"BFF's forever? "
We looked up each other in union.

"Sasha... I have something to show you"

Jin held out his phone, facing its screen to me.Till this day, Im still wondering why would he so much time to take care of me, as if i couldnt do it myself. He literally spends half of his time in the hospital for me aside for work. Im certain to be the luckiest sister to have such an endearing brother like him.

Jin then played a video, revealing Taehyung. With tears in his eyes, hands crumpled in fist.

"I am truly sorry for what 'he' did to you. I shouldve known as im labelling myself as his 'closest friend' and yet I couldnt even now his psychotic behavior. Im doing whatever I can to help you Sasha, anything"

Taehyung turns towards the camera, slowly showing his boxy smile.

Thats so sweet of him, seeing this,He must be guilty for all what 'he' did to me. Eventhough its not Tae's fault.He even offered me delivery food to the hospital every day to which Jin was mad saying 'Sasha needs homemade food to fill her up to recover and not take aways, oh god'.

I turned to Namjoon seeing his state.

Tit.... Tit... Tit...

His heartbeat began to slow. My insudes began to scream. I couldnt hold on to miracle forever,Slowly losing hope. I have to accept what destiny had set for us,eventhough i dont.

I turned towards Jin, signalling him to left Joon and I alone. Whe dragged Hoseok away with him outside.

I gather my stregth anf jumped from the wgeelchair to sit on Joon's bed. I hugged him, connecting my overfloeing emotions to his body. I cant even imagine my lide without him. Painful.

"You've said that you will protect me, dont you? Thats why your wishes are granted then being this human form , solely for me. I love that you mad me feel whole, Namjoon. The way your dimples are showing when we joke around as well as the sacrifice you made to save me. Please be with me, I promise that we would be together. You've made me fallen for you, Namjoon-ssi. Saranghae. "

I leaned down and kiss him, letting him know all of my feelings for him.

Tittit.. Titit... Titit..

He coughed.

He's alive.

" Doctor! Oppa! Hobi! Namjoon.... He... He's awake! "