+ pet Story +

[Sasha's P.O.V]

"ah, why is he so late?!"

I waited for him at utmost 30 mins since my classes have finished for the day. What is he up to?

"My lovely,"

That doesnt sound quite right.

I turned around and to my suprise, it was this flirty man back from the mall. Bravely showing his face after all that.

"What do you want Jimin? Want me to shout once again? "

"im doing it for real this time"
He frowned then proceed to to grab both of my hands with his, closing the gap between us.

This bastard. Help me-

"GET YOYR FILTHY HANDS OF HER"

Thats the deep voice Im looking for.

Pulling my waist towards his direction while pushing Jimin off to the ground. Serves him right. Luckily, there were only us in this collage area, since everyone has gone to their respective homes.

"Thats one of a dramatic entrance, Joon. You sure learn a lot from those  Dramas"

Joon sheepishly smiled. Then frown towards Jimin, who frantically screaming from the paun of his bottoms kissing the floor.

"Don't you dare touch whats mine,"

He came closer to that 'romantic' guy.

"or there would be consequences, understand?"

Jimin quickly stood on the ground and making his way towards somewhere else. Huh, if he liked me, he wouldve stand up and fight with Namjoon.

"why are you late?"
I said as I frowned.

"You know Im busy these days, right? Im really sorry but Im gonna make it up to you, right now. "

Thats true.After we both released from the hospital, Namjoon told Jin and I the whole story. Therefore , he made a desicion to not be working for Taehyung anymore, and finding a new job to work on.

But the thing is, with the state of him cat-turned-human thing,he didnt even have any Id cards even birth certificate with him. The god hear his pleads and Hoseok's friend, Minhyuk,  knows how to cover this things up for Namjoon. So he could have his identity for work and license too.

Namjoon ends up working in a pet shop saying that "Im lonely when you're busy with your classes, so if I am here, I could be with my friends!"

He then bring me to his motorcycle ( to which he worked hard for, by saving his mony for months), gear me up and hit the road. We then reached a nearby park.

"Now close your eyes~"
He blindfold me  and dragged me to god-knows-where.

We stopped and he undid the blindfold after some walking through the park. My eyes were set upon a beautiful lake along with a picnic set up. Complete with foods, drinks, and decorations too.

" It took a long time to prepare all of this, to find the right place and to cook this food myself. No worries, I dont burn the house down"
He stood beside me and face the lake.

"All this, for?" I questioned.

"Kim Seoryeong, will you be mine?"
He hold both of my arms firmly while asking the question.

Did he just called me by my full name?

"But,,,, Im already yours, pabo. Youve said that earlier"

Damn these butterflies aint helping.

"I know, but im asking you out properly. Like you expect it to be. I train this for weeks." He sighed.

Then it clicked me.

"Hey, dont copy those K-drama Ive been watching. Its a made up story, after all. Let us be us, let them be them. Our love consist just the two of us. I love you, my Joon"

We hugged whilist the sun sets down, waiting for the moon to rise.

THE END