+weird+

[ Joon's POV]

Its been 5 days since Sasha's disappearance , I cant even see her in the neighbourhood, Her favorite convenience store and even the mall.She's like literally nowhere.She cant be traveling without asking her brothers permisson,she didnt even do that.Knowing her,she must have asked her brother ro join her through the trip.Even if I asked hyung about it, his answer propably be like

 " ah,dont worry to much Namjoon-ah. She must be out, in sleepover with her friend at thir place"

i immediately know something is wrong.First things first, Sasha literally has no girlfriends.She couldnt be sleeping with just the two with Hoseok.She might kill him in the first place.Then what could have happen to her?

I am indeed feels wrong walking out from Taehyung's place just like that.That place has odd vibes coming out but that aside, I should act human. I must go apologize for my behavior and maybe work things out? I went towards Jin hyung as he is tidying some books.

"Hyung? I wanna go to Taehyung's in the moment."

He quickly turned around " Hmm? Taehyungie is out to Brisbane now, just so you know if you want to meet him.But he's little bro is around "

bullseye.Hes not home.

"I left my book there when i hangout with Taehyung last time,gonna go  pick it up. hehe" I smoothly white lied.

"Namjoon-ah,you should stop being so careless aigooo.Here,he left me some keys to look after the house incase of any emergency. This is kind of emergency isnt it? " he grins whilist giving me a bunch of daggling keys held by a cute basketball keychain.

before iI turned around he yelled " Namjoon-ah! Be back quickly after picking up the book will you!"

I nodeed smiling and left.

>>>>>>>> Taehyung and Jungkook's place

Since hes not here, i went straight ahaed towards his office to left an apology note.His desk is neat as it never been touched since i cleared it up last time.I pull out  a short letter from my pocket and take a piece from the note pad,write a " namjoon" and placed it on the antique looking table.

Suddenly,The sound of he door cracking open and heavy footsteps coming in the house.it slowly become louder and nearer heading towards the next room.The one where i found out a lot of Sasha pictures,so it was him? The creepy guy? I was so curoius yet feeling really scared. I build up some courage and carefully took a peek from the door.Indeed,the guy that i fought about helping Sasha's trash.He looks pale, not that sick kind of pale, but insanely pale from depression maybe? Ive been reading psychology books for a while  and i could detect some of the symptoms he had*.

To my shock, he takes out a gun and some little boxes of ammo from a wardrobe.the guy then walks to a what seems like to be a tall,old looking bookshelf.What a weird- what is he going to do with bookshelf and gun? Shooting the books as a target? Damn, those books must been so old he want to get rid of with wasting bullets? But books is books they have knowledge in them- My thoughts are interrupted when he pulled  a book halfway and pushes some kind of password on a keypad.A passageway had been revealed after the so called bookshelf slides to the side.

This strange feeling grew wilder.Something muust have related between him and Sasha" dissapearance.I must do something, i gotta tell Jin Hyung too!

>>>>>>>>>>The pretty siblings House, That night

Ive been walking back and forth, round and a round the living room.This is depressing,im thinking the possibilities and tried connecting the dots and none of them seems to match each other well.Maybe that guy has nothing to  be involved in Sasha's case, but this instinct tells me that this is the truth.

Telling Jin hyung didnt help a thing or two at all.Hes sticked to the same reason over and over again.I cant bear this anymore,but what should i do? when should i start? HYung could be irritated later and kicked me out-

"Namjoon-ah,come on now.stop looking all grumpy and confused. Relax,and stop  thinking about my dearest sister.You must been so inlove that you cant stop worrying about her.stop imagining thingsShe just gone and having some girls time ,Joon-ah." Jin Hyung came and patted a seat next to him.

He switched on the TV and made a sickinlgy funny dad joke

"What do we call an alligator in a vest?"

"Huh ?" i never learned that? What kind f animals wear that type of clothing?

After soo many times of guessing,I gave in and he cheeckily answers,

" An Investigator! Youre no fun Joon! last time i tell hoseok and You that one unbelievable joke,you two rushes to answer!"

actually,hes making that joke because he was about to open a investigation-kind of movie.Its interesting actually, and so this part plays.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a tall looking guy covered ina beige coat.The scene tooks place in sort of like abandon street,and in a dark atmosphere.Hes holding a magnifying glass while crouching on the floor.Thers is some dark red footprints all over.

"we need more clues,Baeyoung-shi.This isnt enough to prove the suspect wrong"

He said while a lady approached him.Assuming Shes Baeyoung,shes taking some photos of the footprints with a DSLR camera.

"We dont need to,Im sure.The size is exactly the same if you look closely and remembered the size of that guys feet"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the thing! I need clues. I dont think Sasha needs  such a long time for sorting herself out.She loves being home, she said so.Its calming in here.She has her brother to cook for her and me to talk with.Shes already happy with that.

1) That Jungkook guy is holding a gun                                                                                                                         2) He look devilishly obvious involved in somewhat a crime.                                                                            3) Irratating behaviour of being all nice and fluffy with Sasha and sudeenly grumps wth me around my girl.

===========================================================================   * this is not a true fact, imade this up as a part of the story.

finally,this A/n posted.

                                                                                                                              -namjinobie