Chapter 7

~Day of the newborn fight~
Today was the day the Cullen's, and the pack would fight the newborns. Because Klaus and Violet were joining this fight. Hope was staying with Grace. Soon The newborns showed up. The Cullen's fought them then the pack, Klaus and Violet jumped out and fought. An original vampire and original werewolf against am army of newborns how fun.
~Battle ends~
Soon the fight was over and The Cullen's, The pack and the originals won. "We did it" Violet said. Klaus smiled at her. A newborn soon was shown and Leah went to attack. "Leah don't" Edward said. Violet ran and tackled the newborn and they went tumbling. The newborn got his arms around Violets waist and squeezed them. Violet yelled out in pain and fell. Paul, and Sam killed the vampire. "Violet" Klaus said and ran to his eldest daughter. "Violet hang on Carlisle is gonna take care of you" Edward said. "Bones on the right side of he body have been shattered" Carlisle said. "Daddy it hurts" Violet said crying. "I know sweetheart your gonna be fine" Klaus said. The pack came. "Violet you idiot I had it" Leah said guilty her best friend got hurt. "Leah" Sam said. He kneeled by her holding her hand and Jacob on the other side. "The pack need to leave we not gonna want to fight with the Voltouri" Edward said. "We'll take her back to Billy's" Sam said. "I'll be there as soon as I can" Carlisle said. Klaus gently picked his daughter up bridal style. Violet grunted in pain. "It's alright love I got you" Klaus said. They walked to Billy's house. Grace walked outside and saw Violet with a pained expression. "What happened" Grace asked. "A newborn hid from the fight and for Violet. When the newborn came for me. She jumped in" Leah said guilty. "It's not your fault Leah. She saved you. A true best friend would do that"Grace said. Leah nodded. "Come on let's get her inside" Grace said. Klaus laid Violet on the bed gently. Hope walked in. "Sissy hurt" Hope said. Klaus looked at her and picked her up. "She is gonna be okay. Let's wait until Carlisle finishes healing her" Klaus said as Carlisle walked in. People were outside. Bella truck came because she wanted to apologize to Violet and make things right. "Hey" Bella said but was cut off by Violets screaming. Klaus pulled Grace close to him. Hope snuggled into Paul not wanting to her more of Violet screams. (No Paul didn't imprint on her). "It's been going on for a while" Quill said. "Docs rebreaking her bones" Seth said. Carlisle came out and everyone stood up. "The worst is over she will be alright. I gave her some morphine but her body temperature should burn it off. I'll come back to set a drip" Carlisle said. "But before I go has Violet seemed different to you" Carlisle asked. "No why" Grace said. "Well I have reason to believe Violet is pregnant" Carlisle said. "What"Everyone said. Carlisle looked between Sam and Jacob. "When was the last time you two have any activity" Carlisle asked. "We never been. We wanted to wait till she was ready" Sam said. Jacob nodding. "Well I did some tests and it seems as if she didn't have any activity with anyone but this baby was from someone" Carlisle said. Klaus thought about it and realized it. His mother. Esther always wanted to wait until Violet was of age to go be birth to a child. "My mother" Klaus said. "My mother was a witch. She told me that if I had a child the first born she would give her a child if it was a girl" Klaus said." I think she should keep the child" Grace said. Klaus looked at her." She takes care of Hope as a mother I think this child will be another thing The Mikaelsons need" Grace said. Klaus knew she was right and nodded." well Violet knows and she wants to keep the baby. The baby is fine. I don't think her pregnancy is a normal one" Carlisle said. Everyone nodded." she's asking for all of you. Bella come see her tomorrow" Carlisle said. Bella nodded an left with Carlisle. Everyone walked in to see Violet on the bed." Violet are you sure your ready to take care if your own child" Grace asked." I am besides I won't be alone" Violet said looking at Sam and Jacob. They smiled at her." Sissy okay" Hope asked getting on the bed. Violet smiled and grabbed her sister na load her down." sissy is okay and sissy is having a baby" Violet said. Hope eyes lit up." you get someone to draw and play with" Violet said. Hope and Violet snuggled to each other. The others smiled. This journey was gonna be a hell of a ride.

Okay so I know I haven't updated this story but anyway hope you enjoyed this. So Violet pregnant. I didn't think of doing this until the end of breaking dawn but I was like why not. So hope you enjoyed this.