Chapter 5

It's been a couple months since Violet left LA Push to be with her dad. Grace felt guilty for pushing her daughter into leaving. The Elders felt guilty as well but the most was the pack. Jacob has slept with Bella after Violet left. Sam on the other hand didn't and stayed home until he had to leave for Patrol. Sam was pissed at Jake for hurting the imprint bond. Violet heard Jacob slept with Bella and grew saddened. So she changed herself. She dyed her his purple.. Changed her outfit into more mature outfits. Followed in her family's footstep as well. One day Violet was at The Mansion with Hope who was already 3 years old. When her father came in saying they had to go to Washington and help with a vampire army on the loose. As much Violet wanted to say no she had to. So she packed her and Hopes clothes and went to her car and began driving to forks . It was a long drive. After they arrived they made it to their house. Violet got out with Hope in her arms. Violet tool Hope to sleep and fell asleep a well.
~The next day~
Violet got ready. Today was training she wasn't gonna train.
Violet outfit

After Violet got ready she got Hope from her crib and changed her into a shirt and overalls and boots

After Violet got ready she got Hope from her crib and changed her into a shirt and overalls and boots. Hope already learned how to walk. Violet walks out of the house with Hope and set Hope in the car seat got in her car and drove to the clearing. She was nervous seeing everyone for the first time. She knew the elders, her mother and the pack would be there. As soon as she got there she saw the Cullen's, the pack and the elders standing around. Everyone looked at the car and the car door opened the reveal Violet. The elders, Grace, and the pack gasped. Violet opened the back door and got her baby sister out. Violet put Hope on the ground and held he hand for Hope to grab. Hope grabbed her sister hand and they both walked to everyone else. "Hey everyone" Violet said. Hope stood behind her sister leg shy. Violet smiled. "It's okay" Violet said to her sister. Hope was still shy and looked at Violet raising her hands asking of she could be lifted up. Violet bent down picked her sister up. She placed Hope on her hip. "You must be Violet Evans" Carlisle said. "Mikaelson" Violet corrected. "My name is Violet Mikaelson" Violet corrected. Carlisle nodded. "Like I was saying Jasper has experience with newborns. He can teach us a way to defeat them" Carlisle said." they wanna know what the difference is between newborns and us" Edward said." that I can answer" Violet said." the newborns are newborn vampires that still have human blood that lingers in their tissues as they crave for it. But the difference between my family and cold ones is that we wear special rings to keep us safe, we can eat human food, and we are only killed by the great white oak stake" Violet said." how do you know that" Billy asked." because I was taught my families history by my father" Violet said. The elders eyes widenend. They knew who she was talking about. Grace had a look of disgust when she found out who Violet was talking about." listen you have a look on your face either change the look or I snap your neck" Violet threatened. Grace sighed disappointed her daughter was taking the way Klaus did. Violet held on to Hope a little tighter. The Cullen's began to fight each other. Violet watched in amusement. She wished her mom can forgive her dad. But sadly dreams don't come true. To be honest Hayley was more of a mother to Violet and Violet was more a mother to Hope. Hayley always had to go somewhere and help leaving Hope in the care of her older sister. Not that Violet had a problem with it. Hope looked up to Violet as a role model. Soon training was over. Violet looked to see Hope asleep and put her in her car seat. As soon as she did the elders and the pack were standing by her car. Violet sighed and crossed her arms over her chest. "Violet where were you" Grace asked. "I stayed with my dad" Violet said. "But before you say something know I love my dad. He wasn't in my life for my first years in this earth but he did everything in his power to make sure he was in my life" Violet said. Grace sighed." I know and I'm sorry. I just had not heard from your dad since I had to leave" Grace said. Violet nodded and opened her car door." if it makes it any better. He wants you back if you will accept and forgive him" Violet said and got in her car and drove to her home. She left a shocked Grace. Grace wanted nothing more than to rekindle her relationship with Klaus. The man she loves. Klaus wanted the same thing. To rekindle his relationship with the women he had fallen for. Violet knew it would take a lot for Grace to forgive Klaus. Just like it would take a lot for Violet to forgive Jacob. But one thing was for sure. One relationship would happen and the other would fall apart.