Chapter 13

~ a couple days later~
Soon The Mystic Falls gang had arrived in Washington. They got to meet Caleb. Violet smiled at everyone of her friends loved Caleb. Damon and Bonnie got Kai out of the spirit realm. Kai changed into a different person. He wasn't a killer anymore. After watching over Violet and her son he realized Caleb was important to him. Kai soon walked to the Uley house and walked inside to see the pack, The Mikaelsons and The Mystic Falls gang. Violet turned to him and smiled at him. She picked Caleb up from Klaus. Kai looked at his nephew and saw something in him. He was powerful. Such as a werewolf and a witch. "Momma who that" Caleb asked. "That's your uncle Kai" Violet said. Caleb smiled and held his hands out for Kai to hold him. "You wanna hold him" Violet asked. Kai walked over to them and took his nephew in his arms. Caleb smiled at him. Kai smiled back at him. Violet smiled at the two of them.
~Time Skip to Christmas~
Violet was looking out the window.
Violet outfit

Caleb outfit

She sighed. The battle was in a few hours. "You okay" Kai asked. "I'm fine just worried the snow is sticking" Violet said. "Hey we have today and we can just enjoy today with the family" Kai said. Violet nodded. They walked to the living room where everyone was. She sat on the floor with Caleb and watched as he got a present. He opened his presents and smiled when he got something he liked. Violet smiled at her son.
~Time Skip to camp site~
Violet was in her tent with Caleb. She put the necklace around his neck which was a picture of her, Sam and Jacob and on the other side is a picture of Klaus and Grace. "You are gonna have to go with your cousins because it's the only way to protect you" Violet said. Caleb looked at his mother and nodded. "I wuv you mommy" Caleb said. Violet smiled. "I love you more baby. Never forget that" Violet said. She fell asleep with Caleb on her chest.