Epilogue

~ a few years later~
It's been a few years since everything happened. The Mikaelsons had moved to Washington. The Mystic Falls gang went back to Virginia. Sam, Jacob and Violet got married. Violet was in her kitchen cooking while her husbands were out in patrol. Caleb was in his room playing with his toys. Soon Caleb came into the kitchen. "Mommy when can I show daddys the suprise." Caleb asked. Soon wolf calls were being heard. "Right now go get it" Violet said. Caleb smiled and ran to his parents room and got the bags. Sam and Jacob walked inside the house. "Hey babe" Sam said. "Hey beautiful" Jacob said. Violet smiled at the boys. Violet kissed Jacob and Sam on the lips. "Daddy I got you two gifts" Caleb said. Jacob and Sam smile and got the gifts and opened them. Inside were onseies and notes, ultrasounds, and pregnancy tests. In the ultrasound was two dots. Sam looked at Violet with wide eyes. "No way" Sam said. Jacob looked at her. "Really" Jacob asked with hope in his voice. "Yes I'm pregnant with twins" Violet said. Sam and Jacob hugged their wife and place their hands on her belly. "We love you and our family" Sam said. "I love you all too." Violet said. Caleb was picked up by Jacob and brought into the group hug. Their family was complete and now doing well. With upcoming twins on the way their family couldn't get anymore better. Violet life was complete when she came home and was imprinted on by Sam and Jacob and had their son and now with twins life was getting better.
The End.