Chapter 10

Violet was on the couch sleeping peacefully. Her bump was about the size of a normal human pregnancy. But as Violet was sleeping she felt a pain. She woke up and saw The Cullen's around her and Bella. "Violet are you alright" Rosalie asked. "No I feel pain in my stomach" Violet said as she started to breathe heavily. "I'll call Klaus" Carlisle said. "Here let me help you to the hospital bed" Edward said. Violet nodded and Edward helped her to the hospital bed. Her aunt Freya was here as well as the rest of the family. Once she made it to the bed she put her hands on the bed and calmed her breathing. Then all of a sudden a splash was heard and Violet screamed in pain. "Carlisle she's going into labour." Edward said. Then a thud upstairs was heard. "Bella is going into labour now. You have to go to her" Violet said. "I'm not leaving you here alone" Edward said. "Don't worry I'm here" A voice said. Edward looked to see Freya. Edward nodded and ran up the stairs. "Okay Violet I need you to calm down your baby is gonna be here any mintute. I need you to push for me" Freya said. Violet began pushing with all of her might until she felt the pain go away. Then she heard a baby cry. She looked to see a baby in Freya arms. "Congratulations you have a beautiful baby boy" Freya said. Violet smiled weakly until she felt herself go unconscious. Her heart beat ceased. Freya got worried for a second. "Rebekah" Freya yelled. Rebekah came in running. She saw Violet unconscious body and saw a baby boy in Freya arms. "Take the baby. Get him cleaner and changed and get Klaus down here so we can turn her into a full hybrid" Freya said. Rebekah nodded and took the baby boy from Freya arms. She ran upstairs to see the family. "Nik you need you go downstairs and help Freya turn Violet. She passed out and her heart has ceased" Rebekah said. Klaus vamp speed downstairs to save his daughter. Grace helped Rebekah get the baby boy changed and cleaned. "He's beautiful" Rebekah said. Grace smiled at her grandson. Bella was in transition. The wolves were here fighting the Cullen's. Grace heard growling and ran outside. Rebekah with the baby boy in her arms behind her. "Enough stop look Bella baby isn't dangerous. Bella was still human when the baby was born. And now she's in transition. As well as Violet." Grace said. The pack stopped growling. They went behind the trees and came back as humans with shorts and no shirt. Grace looked at Rebekah and Rebekah began to walk to Grace. Sam looked at Rebekah then to the little boy who was sleeping. "She had a boy" Grace said. Rebekah passed the baby to Grace. "Wanna hold him" Grace asked Sam. Sam nodded and Grace passed the baby boy to Sam. Because Sam had large hands due to him becoming s wolf the baby was very tiny. Sam smiled and Jacob looked and smiled at the baby boy in Sams arms knowing that this baby boy was Violets son. Hope came outside to see the pack and stood next to Rebekah. Then she made eye contact with Paul. (I know that I said Paul didn't imprint on Hope and that was my mistake so now Hope is the imprint of Paul). No one in the Mikaelson family cared if Paul imprinted on Hope because Violet trusts him. And he is a nice kid once you get to know him. Paul snapped out of daze and looked at Hope and smiled. Hope smiled back. Soon enough the wolves left to their side. The treaty was no more. Now Violet was on a bed in transition and wouldn't wake up in 2 days.
~2 days later~
Violet was in transition. Soon Hayley and Rebekah came and put her in a dress.
Violet dress

Soon they brushed her hair and put the daylight ring on

Soon they brushed her hair and put the daylight ring on. Violet skin was becoming smooth and tan and back to her normal skin color. Then her hair was becoming wavy.

But then something happened to her hair

But then something happened to her hair. It was going back to he normal hair color which was dark brown. Of course Violet wouldn't care considering she planned on dyeing it back to dark brown. Then her face went back to normal with gold eyeshadow but not too noticeable. Then her memories came to her. The moment of her meeting her dad. Memories of her mom, her aunts, uncles, Hayley and Hope. Then to her giving birth to her son. Then her heard stopped beating as well as Bella. Sam was with the pack by a window with his son. Yes, Jacob and Sam are Violets son father even though they didn't make one this baby looked a lot like Sam, and Jacob with Violets dark brown hair. The pack looked at each other then at the room Violet was in. Then it happened. Violet Mikaelson was awake and now a full hybrid.