Chapter 14

Grace outfit

Grace woke up the next morning and saw Caleb just waking up

Grace woke up the next morning and saw Caleb just waking up. She smiled at him and for him in a comfortable outfit for Caleb to wear. Which was joggers, and a jacket with boots to make him warm.
It was the day of the confrontation. The Cullen's and Mikaelsons, The Mystic Falls gang, and the witnesses were standing waiting for the Voltouri to arrive. "Mommy" Caleb said. Violet looked at her son. "I'm scared" Caleb said. Violet kneeled in front of him. "Don't be because mommy and daddy's are gonna keep you safe no matter what. Okay"Violet said. Caleb nodded. Violet looked and saw the Voltouri coming. She stood up and looked forward with a glare on her face. Soon the Voltouri was close that the wolves made themselves known. Violet turned to see her mates and looked back with and holding Caleb hand. The Voltouri stopped walking and Carlisle walked up. "Aro let us discuss this in a civilized matter." Carlisle said. "Fair words Carlisle little out of place given the patalium you have assembled against us" Aro said. "I can promise you that was never my intent. No laws have been broken" Carlisle said. "We see the child do not treat us as fools. And we see to more" Caius said. Klaus and Violet growled and their hybrid face showing. Caleb hid behind his mothers leg. Jacob and Sam growled as well. Caius stepped back afriad knowing his shouldn't mess with Klaus Mikaelson or Violet Mikaelson. "She is not an immortal. These witnesses can attest to that. Or you can look see the flesh of human blood in their cheeks. And Caleb and Hope are werewolves" Carlisle said. "Artifice" Caius yelled. "I will collect every faset of the truth but from someone more central to the story. Edward as the child clings to your newborn mate I assume you are involved" Aro said holding his hand out. Edward walked to the Voltouri and gave Aro his hand to see. Aro let go of Edward hand. "I'd like to meet her" Aro said. Edward turned to Bella. Bella walked to The Voltouri hiding Renesmee hand and she turned to Emmett. Emmett began to walk with Bella and Renesmee to The Voltouri. Soon they made it. "Ah young Bella immortality becomes you" Aro said then turned to Renesmee hearing her heart beat. "I hear her strange heart" Aro said. Renesmee walked to Aro and place her hand on his cheek. Aro saw everything. "Magnifico" Aro said. "Half mortal half immortal. Conceived and carried by this newborn while she was still human" Aro said. "Impossible" Caius said. "Do you think they fooled me brother" Aro said. Bella, Edward, Emmett and Renesmee walked back to their side. "Bring the informer forth" Caius said. Irina walked forward. "Is this the child you saw" Caius asked. "I'm not sure" Irina said. "Jane" Caius said but before Jane could use her gift Irina confessed. "She's change this child is bigger" Irina said. "Then your allegations were false" Caius said. "The Cullen's are innocent. I take full responsibility for my mistakes" Irina said. She turned to the Cullen's and mouthed 'I'm sorry'. Then some Voltouri members moved closer to her as Caius held a torch in his hand. "Caius no" Violet yelled. But it didn't do anything. The Voltouri members ripped Irina apart. Tanya and Kate tried to run to their sister but were stopped by some of the witnesses. Bells told Renesmee to go to Violet. Hope ran to her sister. Jacob stepped up. Violet put all of them kids on his back. They all held each other close not letting each other go. Soon after everyone calmed down Jane used her gift on Edward. Violet closed her eyes and used her magic to make a shield. Bella helped her as well. They made a shield against the Cullen's. Jane tried to use her gift on others. She turned to Bella and Violet. Bella smirked. Violet eyes turned yellow and veins started coming out and her fangs as well. Jane became afraid of Violet. Aro began to speak of something that the Cullen's have created that could have been dangerous. Violet wanted to go and kill him to shut him up.  Then Alice and Jasper showed up. Alice walked to The Voltouri and showed Aro his future. Aro watched as a fight would break out. And he would be killed by Violet Mikaelson and her father. Aro let Alice hand go and looked at the Cullen's. "Now you know that's your future. Or you can decide on another course" Alice said. After a conversation was made and another witness had let the Voltouri know that Renesmee wasn't dangerous they left. Violet smiled. Violet grabbed Renesmee, Hope and Caleb off of Jacob. Renesmee ran to he parents and Hope ran to Klaus. Caleb hugged his mother. "I love you momma" Caleb said. "I love you too" Violet said. Caleb ran to his fathers and hugged them. Klaus and Violet hugged. "Now we can live in peace little wolf" Klaus said. Violet smiled. "I love you daddy" Violet said. "I love you too" Klaus said. Everything was going to be okay now.