High School Musica- I mean Festival

"Ok Mina, you can put it in now." Pony said. Mina grabbed the Comm and placed it inside her ear.

"THIS TRANSFER STUDENT HAS MADE A BIG IMPRESSION IN HER U.A DEBUT! IT'S IZUKU CHISAKI!!!" Mic announced.

The crowd began to cheer as Izuku made her way towards the platform.

"So glad I brought ear plugs with me." Izuku thought as she stepped in the ring.

"Pony, are you are this isn't too far. From what I heard it seems like things worked out in the-"

"Nope! Don't try it. This is happening and I'm not letting you stop this." Pony said.

"Messing with people's relationships is never a good thing. Also two wrongs don't make a right." Yui said. The girls stared at their normally quiet friend.

"I guess your right. Fine, Mina come with me for a bit." Pony said.

"But the fight is about to start." Mina said.

"This is really important." Pony said.

"*sigh* ok." Mina said getting up. Pony led her to a nearby area next to a window, so that Mina could see the fight.

"What's this about?" Mina asked.

"Well for starters, whose idea was it for Denki to hit on Izuku." Pony asked.

"Oh that was Izumi." Mina said.

"Just checking. Now-"

"Oh look she's coming out now." Mina inturuppted.

"Ok Izumi, just say a few lines and don't die. That's easy, just don't piss off the modified solider. Hahaha I'm dead." Izumi said.

"Are you ok, you seem bothered by something." Izuku asked.

"Yeah, just about to do something I'm gonna regret." Izumi said. Flashbacks began to run through Izuku's head.

"Your not about to hit on me are you?" Izuku asked.

"No, God no." Izumi said shuddering.

"Thank god." Izuku said cracking her neck.

"The blonde girl with the Shiketsu hat on though, that's another story." Izumi said.

"Shit is about to go down." Midnight said starting the match.

"EXCUSE ME!!!" Mina yelled in Izuku's ear. Thankfully, due to plot Midnight and Cementoss didn't hear the scream.

"Pony, what the hell!" Izumi whispered.

"I'm sorry I was trying to-" Izumi's focus switched from Ponys words to the hand on her shoulder.

"Would you care to repeat that you son of a bitch?" Izuku asked as she punch Izumi in the side of her face.

"Goddammit she's pissed." Izumi said as she stood up.

"SHE'S SO FAST. IN NO TIME IZUKU WAS ABLE TO MOVE BEHIND IZUMI AND LAND A DEVASTATING PUNCH. WERE IN FOR A REAL TREAT WITH THIS ONE!" Mic said.

"Even I have to admit that I'm excited to see this." Aizawa said.

Meanwhile, Pony was trying to calm Mina down. "Mina I know you're mad but if you let me explain."

Mina, who was in the bathroom, didn't let her finish. "There's nothing to say. I shouldn't be suprised. I mean look at me."

"Mina that's not it. It's my faul-"

"I just wanna be alone. Please leave." Mina said.

"Fine but you're gonna hear me out when I come back." Pony said walking off.