Don't skip school

Camie Utsushimi is in a situation nobody wants to be in. Her homeroom teacher just caught her skipping school, her girlfriends dad is in a gang and said girlfriend is being chased by 2 of 5 highest ranking heroes. How will Camie get out of this situation.

"So, care to explain why you're out of school young lady." Ms.Joke said, her usual smiling face replaced with a serious expression.

"I-uh... I'm sick?" Camie responded, causing her teacher to sigh in disappointment.

"Why are you even here of all places?" Ms.Joke asked, wondering how Camie even got this far in life.(A.N to harsh?)

"Well and my girlfriend had just finished shopping so we we're going drop the bags off at her house then go out to eat." Camie said causing Eri to gasp.

"YOU GUYS ARE OFFICIAL? SINCE WHEN? WHO ASKED WHO?" Eri squealed shocking every adult who had saw her scared only a few minutes ago.

"Last week and she did. I recorded it, I'll show you later." Camie said causing Eri to squeal again.

The adults and U.A students could only look in awe at the little girl, who was traumatized a few minutes ago, have a conversation while laughing and smiling. It was like the fight at Overhauls house didn't even happen. Nighteye's cough brought the two back to the current situation.

"That doesn't explain why you were here of all places." Nighteye said looking unfazed by the situation.

"Oh that's because..." Camie said pointing at the vacant lot that used to be a house."That was my girlfriend's house."

This caused everybody to stop. They weren't expecting that answer. After regaining their composer they looked towards Camie again, who went back to talking with Eri.

"Your telling me that your dating Shie Hassaikai member as a inspiring heroine." Ms.Joke said trying to keep her composer.

"You know it's bold of y'all to assume that I'm in my father's group." An unknown voice said.

This caused everybody to look back towards the owner of the voice. Izuku was sitting on top of a police car with three milkshakes, playing on her phone. Being the memer that he is Kirishima snorted, receiving a nudge from Katsumi. 

"Ah, a fellow man of culture." Izuku said moving towards Eri and Camie, causing everybody to tense.

"Did you enjoy your run?" Camie asked grabbing her milkshaking and kissing Izuku on her cheek. 

"Could've been longer" Izuku said handing Eri her milkshake and sitting on a nearby bench."I lost them within the first 3 minutes, so I decided to go buy milkshakes."

"Wait did you say father?" Izumi asked causing all eyes to turn towards Izuku.

"Yeah, what about it" Izuku said.

"Kai Chisaki doesn't have any registered children." That one police officer said(A.N I don't know his name)

"Well I have his quirk, some of his hair color and his last name sooooo I'm pretty sure he's my dad." Izuku said.

"What is your name anyway, and how exactly did you get rid of Hawks and Miriko?" Endeavor asked.

"The name's Chisaki and as for getting rid of the pros." Izuku sipped her milkshake and leaned into Camie, who patted Izuku's head, and continued."I study heroes as a side job so I've trained myself in many forms of combat and movement."

Suddenly Hawks and Miriko returned with Miriko looking pissed. At the return of her pursuers Izuku stood up stretching her legs. However before Miriko could approach she was stopped by Nighteye. Noticing that they weren't trying to fight Izuku and Camie started picking up their bags to head out.

"You mind if I stay at your place?" Izuku asked linking arms with Camie.

"Ummm where are you going?" Ms.Joke asked.

"Well due to the fact thatmy house and everything inside it is now rubble I'm going stay over Camie's house." Izuku said

"Sorry but your going to have to go in for questioning" Rock Lock said.

"Just go with them, I meet you at my house" Camie said taking all the bags, giving Izuku a kiss goodbye and walking away from the crime scene.

"Alright into the car miss Chisaki" Police guy said.

"Wait" Aizawa said stopping her from entering. "We're going to need a first name kid."

Hearing that Izuku got in the car and the door was closed. The window rolled down so that they could hear her name.

"Izuku" She said, causing everyone who remembered her to stop and look at her.

She simply smiled apolices the police car drove off leaving everybody in silence. Suddenly Izumi and Shota dropped on her knees and started crying. The adults just stood there because nobody was expecting that.

"Sir Nighteye, what happened? Who is she" Mirio asked unaware of the situation.

"Izuku Yagi or Chisaki as she calls herself is Izumi's half sister. She went missing 8 years ago claiming she was with her dad. She was never seen again" Nighteye explained.

Turning to Ms.Joke Nighteye said "That student of yours needs to come in for questioning."

Receiving a nod the adults began going their separate ways, most going to witness the questioning of Izuku. The students also went to the police stations since they had nowhere else to go. After a little drive, the heroes and students arrive.

(A.N Heroes at questioning are Nighteye, Ryukyu, Fatgum, Endeavor, Ms.Joke, Erasurehead, Hawks and Miriko.)

Once they arrived they all sat behind the one way mirror waiting for the detective. On the other side a annoyed Izuku was sitting in a chair with Camie sitting on her lap taking selfies with filters. Once she was done she layed back on Izuku, who wrap her her arms around her waist, immediately losing the annoyed expression.

Suddenly the door opened, revealing a very tired looking detective. Tsukauchi, who wasn't expecting 18 people to be present for the question, was taken a back a the crowd waiting for him. Though as he was about to enter the interrogation room another voice entered the room.

"Sorry we're late" Nezu said. He, All Might and Psygirl entered the room. This didn't please Tsukauchi since 21 people were now watching the questioning. ' Who is this girl and why are so many top heroes here' He thought as he entered the room.

"Is th-that really I-Izuku" Inko asked on the verge of tears. Noticing Toshinori and Izumi both went to hug her, causing the tears and sobs to come. The others just watched unsure on what to do or say.  Tsukauchi's voice brought their attention back to the questioning that was beginning.

"Alright here we go" He said causing the duo to look up. "Ms. Utsushimi if you would kindly step to the side" Unfortunately this had the opposite affect as Izuku only tightenedher hold. Knowing it wasn't going to happen, Tsukauchi sighed and continued.

"My quirk tells me when a lie is being told, so it would be best to tell the truth." He said causing both teens to nod.

The questioning had offically began. "Alright first question, what's your name?"

"Izuku Chisaki"

TRUTH

(Chapter three "The questioning/ proposal" should be out by Friday.
Chapter 7 of "Bad Time Heroes" comes out tomorrow.

Thanks for reading!