JoJo reference (jk)

(A.n Couldn't think of a title so I put ^. Don't know why it just came to mind.)

"Any words of encouragement?" Kaminari asked his friends.

"Last longer than 10 seconds."

"Don't get embarrassed like last year."

"Pony's watching."

"You guys suck." Kaminari said crying.

"Oye Pikachu! You do realize that if ya beat her you fight Izumi, right?" Bakugo said.

"He won't." Izuku said walking up to the boys. Kaminari practically shit himself. He was terrified of the girl and now that she was in front of him, he couldn't help but be scared.

Izuku smirked as she walked away, knowing she rattled him. This would be a walk in the park for her. Making her way towards the entrance she stoped when she heard footsteps behind her.

"ZUZU!" A voice yelled. Izuku turned around to see....

"Eri! Your out of the hospital already?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah. They said that my injuries weren't that bad and its all thanks to you." Eri said getting down and running to her.

"Me? What did I do?" Izuku asked.

"You made him stop. You told him to use my spit instead of my blood." Eri said.

"This girl was trying to stop him. She really is amazing." Mirio thought.

"I think he just realized how cute you were. He never should've done those things to you in the first place and he realized that. I didn't do anything."

"The doctors fixed me, and now they have to fix you." Eri said. Izuku choked.

"What do you mean?" Izuku asked. "Im perfectly fine."

Eri shook her head. "You weren't always this tall and you used to be happy. Me and Camie know he did something to you but you pretend he didn't."

"This girl is too smart." Izuku and Mirio thought.

"How about this. Once this is over I'll go to the doctor. You and Camie can even take me so that you make sure I go. Is that fair?" Izuku asked. Stars formed in Eri's eyes.

"Yes! I'll go tell Camie." Eri said running back the way they came.

"Eri wait! Thanks again for healing me, I am in your debt." Mirio said bowing.

"I told you, you saved Eri and that's enough for me. However I would like to cash in on that favor, just not now." Izuku said.

"Great! Here's my phone number, now I gotta catch up to Eri." He said sinking through the floor. (A.n special clothes.)

His head popped back up."Oh almost forgot, R.G wants to give you another check up. If its fine with you?"

"Yeah, let her know I'll come."

"AND NOW THE QUARTERFINALS BEGIN." Mic annouced hurting Izuku's ears.

"I really need to get some earplugs." Izuku thought.

"FIRST, THE LIVING VERSION OF PIKACHU, DENKI KAMINARI." Mic announced. The crowd cheered as the yellow haired boy walked out.

"Just go up there, say the thing and hope you live long enough to talk to Pony again." Denki said.

Back in the stands the girls were catching Pony up.

"YOU DID WHAT!" Pony yelled grabbing Izumi.

"Look I know you mad but"