The Grand Finale

Lunch area

"So Ms.Finalist, who's it feel to have a guaranteed second place?" Camie asked, resting her head on Izuku's shoulder.

Izuku, now with two normal arms, simply shrugged. "We knew it would happen so it doesn't feel like much."

"True but they were totes strong." Camie said. "Izumi put a a good fight."

"I thought you gave up on that persona." Izuku said.

"Its getting a reboot." Camie said.

"Oh no." Izuku complained.

"You know you love it." Camie said.

"So, how'd you two get together?" Eri asked.

"It's a simple story.  I asked and she answered." Izuku said.

"Yeah it wasn't much." Camie said. "Except I livestreamed the whole thing.

"You what?" Izuku asked.

"Show me!" Eri said. Camie pulled out her phone and scrolled down to her most liked post. She ushered for Eri to come to them and the small girl sat on Izuku's lap.

(A.n I don't know if you can stream/go live on Instagram cause I don't have it. If you can then cool, if you can't then let's just say future Instagram has a go live feature.)

"Ok, this is video number 19 of me waiting for Zuku to ask me out. The other times weren't what we we're expecting but this could be it."  Camie said setting up her phone in a secret location.

"Hey Camie have you seen my gloves?" Izuku asked walking into the room. She looked up at the girl in confusion.

"What are ou doing this time?" Izuku asked.

"I'm looking for your gloves. Oh, they're on the table." Camie said.

"Thanks." Izuku said walking out the room. Camie hung her head in defeat and began to climb down from her spot. Suddenly she was picked up and spun around by Izuku.

"Hey now, what's this for?" Camie asked.

"You looked sad. What's the matter?" Izuku asked.

"Oh it's nothing." Camie said.

"Well since it's nothing, I've got something to ask you." Izuku said. Camie's mood brightened as she awaited the question.

"We've been friends for a while now and we've gotten really close, so i was wondering.....if you'd like to go out with me some-"

Izuku was inturrupted by a kiss from Camie. The live chat went wild and Eri squealed. After what seemed like 10 minutes Camie broke the kiss. Izuku was completely out of it and Camie was ecstatic.

Camie climbed up to her spot and looked into the phone.

"It happened yo!" She squealed before ending the video.

"That was adorable!" Eri said. Camie gave the girl a high-five and Izuku was stared at the blank screen in complete embarrassment.

"You've shown more emotion in the past few weeks then you have in the past year. So glad I'm getting the old Izuku back." Camie said. Izuku gave her a blank look.

"Don't get me wrong. I love you the way your are, but you used to be so happy and silly." Camie said. "Then you lost all emotion."

"Yeah." Izuku said.

"But that's ok. Cause Izuku said she's gonna go to the hospital and  get a check up." Eri said.

"Really?" Camie asked. Izuku nodded and smiled, receiving a hug from Camie.