Introductions/ Training

The students of 1-A had just arrived to the dorms.
As Izumi opened the door she was tackled into a hug by Mina.

"We saw the news, are you guys ok?" Mina asked.

"Yeah that villain needed three top 5 heroes to take it down." Denki said.

"Guys were fine" Izumi said

"Yeah we didn't even do that much fighting." Ochako said.

"Speak for yourself, Kiri what happened to you!?" Mina said. Kirishima was the only one to get into an actual fight. He basically looks like a mummy except his face isn't covered.

"I actual got to fight." Kirishima said pumping his fist, then wincing in pain. Everybody laughed at the redheaded boy's actions. Soon they all sat around the common room and watched the fights that took place outside. Soon they got to the part where Izuku showed up and ran away with Hawks and Miruko.
(A.N I just found out that it was Miruko and not Miriko. I'm so ashamed)

"What happened to her anyway?" Hagekure asked.

"Yeah she looks our age." Ojiro said.

"Oh she actually managed to lose Hawks and Miruko" Tsu said causing everybody look at her.

"Yeah she came back and actually was pretty chill." Ochako said. "Speaking of which" she turned towards Izumi and her group. "You've know her don't you. Your mom seemed to know her."

"I figured you would ask." Izumi sighed." Well you know how Psygirl is my mom right?" Everybody nodded. "Well that's her daughter." Everybody widened their eyes in shock.

"So you mean..."Tokoyami started.

"That girl is my sister." Izumi finished. Katsuki fell out his chair.

"THAT'S DEKU!?" He yelled startling everybody.

"That's also your new rival." Aizawa said walking through the door. Everybody who wasn't at the raid looked at him confused.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Momo asked.

"Yeah isn't she in that group of villians." Sero asked.

"We took her in to get questioned and she's innocent. Since her mom works for the school Nezu thought it would be a good idea for her to join the hero course." Aizawa said taking a sip of his coffee."She's already proven her skills so you best not underestimate her."

A thick silence formed in the room, everybody who didn't go on the raid trying to guess what her quirk is.

"Anyway the sports festival is coming up so I recommend you start training." Aizawa said leaving the room.

"Well guys, I guess we know what were gonna do today" Mina said as her and the others went to grab their training clothes.

"Should we go as well?" Shota asked.

"Yeah but we don't need to train, we'll just watch." Izumi said as her group walked out to gym gamma. It's seems class B had the same idea because they were also walking to it.

"WELL IF IT ISN'T THE CLASS A NOB" Before Monoma could even start Kendo knocked him out. They continued to walk towards the gym, both classes talking amongst themselves.

"I have to do what!" A voice shouted. As they walked through the doors they saw the U.A teachers, Izuku and Camie. Izuku didn't look to happy and Camie was taking selfies on the sidelines.

"The sports festival is coming up. Since your a student you have to participate. So training is mandatory." Erasurehead explained.

"But I don't need training. I'm strong enough as I am." Izuku whined. This annoyed most of Class 1-B. Class 1-A was confused. 'This girl out ran two top 5 pros?'