Battle Royale

After the final second year passed the finish line, they were given a few minutes to catch their breath in preparation for the second event. During this time the remaining members of class 2-A and 2-B grouped up into their respective groups. The girls talking with the girls and the boys talking with the boys.

The only exception of this was Izuku Chisaki and Mei Hatsume. Mei was making sure her babies were in working order and Izuku was sitting by herself in her own world. That was, until a few girls walked up to her.

"Hey you ok.?" Hagekure asked. Izuku mumbled a yeah, not looking up.

"You wanna hang out with us while we wait?" Mina asked. Izuku responded with a "No thank you", again not looking up.

"Ok. Well see you out there." Mina said. This time Izuku didn't respond as the girls walked away, well not all of them.

"You seem very interested in me, is there something you want from me?" Izuku asked looking up at the blond girl staring at her.

"Oh, uh...no." Izumi said quickly walking off. She thought about telling her about their family relations but now wasn't the best time. And there was no guarantee that Izuku would believe her.

Izumi returned to where the girls were standing however the conversation had shifted. Instead of talking about how they did compared to last year, the focus of the conversation was now Izuku.

"Do you think she's ok?" Kendo asked.

"I'm not sure, she seemed pretty upset yesterday." Ochaco said.

"We should check on her when the festival is over." Pony said causing all the girls to nod.

"ALL RIGHT LISTENERS, ITS TIME FOR PART TWO OF THE SECOND YEAR SPORT'S FESTIVAL! LETS HAVE MIDNIGHT TAKE OVER!" Mic announced startling the students. Izuku, who wasn't used to him, fell over.

Izumi walked over to Izuku and offered her hand however Izuku simply did a kip-up, surprising the girls. Izuku walked off to a isolated area of the arena so that nobody could bother her.

"Now let's see what the second event will be!" Midnight said as she spun the wheel. The crowd silenced as they eagerly waited for the reveal of the second event. The students began whispering about what they might have to do.

"A BATTLE ROYALE!" Midnight announced causing the crowd to cheer. "It's a simple event so I'll let Eraserhead explain the rules."

"The 42 remaining students will be placed on a elevated platform in the arena. During the event they will try to knock each other off the platform. Participants aren't eliminated until they hit the ground. The event is will finish once there are 16 students left." Aizawa explained.

"However! It wouldn't be the second event with a handicap for the winner on the first event. If you happen to eliminate Ms. Chisaki then you and one other student of your choice are guaranteed into the third event." Midnight said.

"That means"

"Even if you came in last"

"You still have a chance at the top"

"Congratulations new girl, you've made yourself a target. Lets how you preform under pressure."

Every student immediately looked around for Izuku but they couldn't find her. Izuku had already walked away, waiting for Cementoss to raise the platform.

"Get your asses over here, I have places to be! " Izuku shouted in Chinese, startling the students. They, having no idea what she said, walked over to the area that would be raised. Nezu chuckled at her words confusing the spectating teachers.