Back to School

Elsa's POV

Todays the day the eight of us go back to school. I take a shower and put on a pale blue dress thats an inch above my knees and some wedges. I put my hair into a French braid and let it lay on my left shoulder. I apply light makeup and head downstairs to see Anna and my parents eating breakfast so I decide to join them. After Anna and I are done eating we get into my car and drive to school. There we are greeted by everyone and I mean everyone! People surrounding us and asking for our autograph and pictures. I decide to take a couple and sign some stuff.

When Anna and I walk into the school we see that a girls locker if full of the big eight stuff. We finally escape the crowd and find the rest of the group. "Hey guys!" I say to them. "Hey Snowflake!" replies Jack. He walks up to me and kisses my cheek. "Classes dont start yet so should we hang out in the field by the tree?" Hiccup asks. "Sure!" Punzie replies and we all head there

Time skip to lunch.....

We all walk into the lunch room and sit at our table. Then a bunch of people start to come and ask us questions and stuff. I go to get my lunch with Jack when I bump into someone. "I-Im so sorry!" I apoligize to the stranger. "No it was my fault." the stranger replies. That voice! It sounds so familiar! I look up at the stranger and see someone I never wanted to see again!

"Hans?!" I yell. "What are you doing here?!" "Elsa? I uhh go to school here just like you?" he asks. He then starts to look at someone behind me. I follow his gaze and see Jack talking to a girl with dark brown hair and fair skin. "So who's he?" Hans asks me. "MY boyfriend! Got a problem with it? It's not like I cheated on you!" I spat at him.

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

Today I was going to a restraunt with Hans for our anniversery. I had bought him a watch that matched with mine. He rented us a table and we ordered our food. "So babe how are you enjoying our anniversery so far?" Hans asks me. "It's wonderful!" I tell him. Our food then comes to the table and we eat.

After Hans and I are done eating we start to walk back out the restraunt. Hans then says that he had to use the restroom so I excused him. I sat on the curb and waited for him to come back.

About 20 minutes passed and he still wasn't back! I started to walk around and look for him. I found him at the back of the restraunt making out with some girl!!!!

I start to feel tears roll down my cheeks. I walk up to them and clear my throat. "Looks like you two need these." I say then kindly give her my watch and throw his at his chest.

Tears are streaming down my face as I begin to walk away.

~~~~~Flashback ending~~~~~

"Your still paranoid about that? Look I'm sorry that I cheated on you but I love Kayla." he says trying to make it seem like he didn't do anything." Sorry is not enough!" I yell at him and shove him away. I walk up to Jack and tap his shoulder. He turns around and looks worried when he sees my face with tears running down it. "Can we go now?!" I ask him and grab his wrist.

We stop at the janitors closet and walk in there. "What's wrong Snowflake?" Jack asks me. "I-I just saw m-my ex b- boyfriend" I manage to tell him. "So did I" he says and leans against the wall. "What was her name? What did she do to you?" I ask. "She cheated on me and her name was..... Kayla"

Duhn duhn duhn!!!! 😱😱😱😱 Hans cheated on Jacks girlfriend! Well ex to be exact. I have more drama coming up! And sorry for not putting pics on the media. I forgot 2 chapters! Go back to the chapters to see them! Don't forget to comment on my ask me story!!!!!Bye Snowies!!!!! ❄️❄️❄️