Not Again!

Chapter 6

Elsa's POV

~~~~~TIME SKIP TO FRIDAY~~~~~

It is the night of the party. I want to dress good but not to good. I grab my dress from my closet. Its a teal dress with little snowflake on the lace of my dress. I put it on and create shoes with my powers. They are also teal and have little snowflakes on them as well. I put my hair into a french braid and lay it on my right shoulder. I apply little make up and know on Anna's door.

"Wow Elsa you look diffrent. Its a good diffrent." she says

"Thank you! So do you" i say. She is wearing a pink dress with ruffles at the bottom. The dress is above her knees like mine and she has little make up on. Her shoes are a hot pink and they shine in the light.

"Let's go wait downstairs for the boys so they can pick us up" i say. Jack and Kristoff are going to pick us up.

~~~~~10 minutes later~~~~~

There is a knock on the door. Me and Anna get up and answer it. Its jack and Kristoff. As soon as we open the door their mouths drop open and they stare at us.

"Your gunna catch flies in your mouth if you dont close them" I say and they blush. Jack walks me to his car. He opens the door for me and were off.

"You look beautiful" he says and I blush." Not to bad yourself" I say. He is just wearing a white shirt with a jacket and black jeans. "For you" he says and hands me a rose. " Aww.. Thank you" I say and kiss him on the cheek. I blush a little and so does he. We arrive at the party and lots of people are here. She probaly invited the whole school. Jack opens the door for me and I see Anna with Kristoff, Merida with Hiccup, and Punzie with Eugene. We all walk into the party and see people making out, dancing, and doing other things you would do in a party.

"Hi!Thanks for coming guys!" said Tooth and walked away to talk with her friend I think she was. I heard her say 'instead of fifteen minutes lets just do it when she sits down'. Who are they talking about? IDC. We all go to dance. We danced to like five songs and then Tooth's friend came over to Jack.

"Hi. Jack I think it is? Im Dianna a friend of Tooth." she says

"Hi and yeah my name is Jack"Jack replies.

"Can you help me with something?" she asks

"Sure" Jack replies. I feel kind of jealous- WAIT I shouldnt be jealous! Hes only helping her Elsa calm down!

"I'll be right back" he says to me. I nod and go to the punch stand. I grab a cup and sit down. Then all of a sudden something cold pours on to me. I realized it was punch! No!!! Not Again!!!! I see who poured punch on me and it was tooth!OMG I hate her now. Everyone is laughing and I see Jack he looks at me then at Tooth. I run out the door and into the woods. I dont care if im being scratched by the branches I just want to get away from here!

Jack's POV

I cant believe Tooth did that to Elsa. I see the other and they nod saying' go find her we will take care of Tooth' I nod and run after Elsa. She is a fast runnner. I run through the woods and find nothing. Just as Im about to give up I hear sobbing. I know its Elsa. I follow the sobbing and see Elsa on the ground in a ball crying.She looks up to me.

"J-J-ack?"she asks. I sit next to her and she hugs me tight. I hug her back. I can feel my shirt get wet but I dont care.All I care about is Elsa right now."Im sorry I didnt protect you" i say to her but she just keeps crying. I break the hug and look into her eyes. She looks into mine. I wipe away her tears with my thumb." Im sorry Elsa if I had know-" I was cut off by her lips touching mine. She had kissed me. I kissed back. Her lips were soft and I could kiss them all day.It wqas like if fireworks were going of around us.After two minutes of kissing we broke a part gasping for air. Our foreheads touching eachothers. "I love you" I say then realized what I said."Im-Im sorry that-" I was cut off again with her lips on mine. We broke a part. "I love you to" she says and Im surprised my her words. The three words Ive been waiting to hear forever. I love you.

"You-you do?" i ask. She just nods and smiles. I smile back at her. We kiss again but this time more passionate and harder. We broke a part once more." So does this mean were... you know... to gether now?" I asked her."I guess it does" she says. I smirk at her and she blushes. "Your cute when you blush" I say. She just giggles at me. I kiss her cheek." Shall we go back?" I ask her. "Okay" she replies. And we walk back together hand in hand.

"Elsa,I am really sorry though.I said I would protect you and I didnt.I hope you can forgive me" I say sadlyfor beaking my promise." I already have." she said lifting my chin up so I could look into her eyes. She then kissed my cheek and we kept walking to the party.

Wow guys! Can you believe it! Elsa kissed Jack!*faints* Im so proud! Till next time guys!Bye Snowies!