OMG!!! Your joking right?!

Elsa's POV

I woke up with an arm around me. I notice its Jacks. "Ahh!" I scream and he falls of the bed. "Wha-what happened? Where is the danger!" he asked me. "What were you doing in my bed?!" I asked him. "Just sleeping. I -I - I didn't do anything!" he said. I sighed in relief. "Your not allowed to sleep with me unless I allow you " I said to him. He just looked down. "Unman Jack?" I ask. Nothing. "Jack?!" I ask again. Nothing. "Hello Jack?" I ask and wave my.hand in his face. "Ohhh-uhhh-I ummm " I kissed him and he responded. "Its okay" I say. He nods. "Okay Ima take a shower or what ever and get dressed. You should do the same. We have school today" I say and he looks up at me. "We do?!?!?!" he asks and I nod. "Shit" he said. ( sorry for my language xp) I giggle and go to my closet. I pick out a cute little aqua blue dress the shines in the light. I grab my towel and head to the shower.

After I'm done I put on my dress and grab some high heel aqua blue shoes. I put my hair in its side braid and lay it on my shoulder. I put on light make up as always and put on a diamond necklace. My parents gave it to me for my fifteen birthday before they passed. I look at a picture of them with Anna and I together in the snow. We built a little snowman. A tear rolled down my cheek as I remember that day. I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in" I say. its Anna. "Hey ready for school?" she asks. I nod sadly. "Hey what's wrong?" she asks. I show her the picture and I see sadness in her eyes. A tear rolls down her cheek as well. "I know. I miss them too." I say. "Come on. We don't want to be late for school."  She nods and we walk out the door. I notice everyone is waiting for me and Anna. "What took you girls so long?" asked Mer. "Long story" I say. They nod and we go to school.

~~~~~Time skip to school at Math class~~~~~

We are at math class we hear the speaker go off. "Can the big eight please report to the office!" says the loud speaker. Everyone looks at us and we go to the office. "What did we do now?" asked Kristoff. "I don't know" replied Anna. We walk in there and see our principle Ms.Gothel. "Come sit" she says. There are only four chairs so the boys stand up. What nice gentlemen. "Are we in trouble? " asks Punzie. She laughs. " Of course your not. I just have big news" she says. "What news?" asked Hiccup. "Look at this" she says and turn to her laptop. We are watching a video of us on youtube. From detention when we sang firework.

"Who post this?" asked Eugene. " The name says Toothina" Ms.Gothel says. "Guys its tooth!" I say. They all gasp. "I thought she hated you" said Anna. "Shes the one who yelled give it up for the big eight!" I said. "Well just to let you guys know you got. five million views and are the number one video on Youtube. " Ms.Gothel says. The girls squeal and the guys high five. I just giggle. Jack picks me up and spins me around. "Jack put ne down!" I say playfully. he laughs and puts me down. He kisses me and I respond.

"You guys are going to Hollywood tomorrow morning. Your flight leaves at 6:00 am. You guys are excused from school and are going to perform. Congrats!" she says. We all group hug.

The bell rings and everyone is going to their next class. "Ill be right back guys. " I say. I walk out the door and look for Tooth. I see her by her locker talking to a boy. Typical. "Hey Tooth." I say. she turns around. "Ohh hi Elsa. What do you need?" she asks. "Why did you post that video of us singing and who is this?" I ask pointing to the guy next to her. "This is Mike my boyfriend. I posted that video of you guys because I wanted to apologies from being so mean to you guys. I realized that Jack loves you a lot and I decided to just give up and move on." she said. I hugged her by surprise but she hugged back. "I forgive you and thank you so much! " I say while breaking the hug. "Your welcome." she says.

I run back to the office and the group is still in there. Jack notices me and pulls me into a hug. I hug back and kiss him. "Where were you?" he asked.  "Just talking to Tooth" I reply. "Did she hurt you?" he asks. I giggle at his face. "No she didn't hurt me but I asked her a question. I asked why she put us on Youtube and she said it was a sorry thing to make us forgive her." I say. He nods. "Ohh and she says that she isn't going to hurt us anymore and has moved on" I say. We all go to the parking lot and go home.

~~~~~Time skip to done packing~~~~~

Anna and I finished packing and headed downstairs. Everyone is coming to our house again and having a sleep over. I hear a knock at the door and everyone is standing by the door. I see that the clouds are grey and its sprinkling. "Hey Snowflake" Jack says as I let them in. "Can we talk alone?" I ask and he nods.We go upstairs into my room and sit on my bed.

"So what did you want to talk about?" he asks. "Well I just wanted to ask why did you guys become friends with me?" I say. I could hear the rain hit my window and a little bit of thunder. "Because we all care about you Elsa" he answers. "I know that but why do you care about me. I'm nobody.
I'm a m-moster" I say. "Elsa your not a monster" he says while getting closer to me. I just move away a little. "Of course I am Jack! When I was little playing with Anna I almost killed her because of my stupid powers!!" I said. "That was almost Elsa not that you did." he said. "I know" I say and start to cry. Jack hugs me tightly and I cry into his hoodie. "Shhh its okay Snowflake." he says but I keep crying.

He brakes the hug and looks into my eyes. I look into his crystal orbs. I keep crying still. "Hey stop crying. You make your face look ugly when you do that." he says. I giggle at his comment. "You always know how to cheer me up!" I say. "Well I'm the one and only Jack Frost." he says while flexing his muscles. I giggle and kiss him. He responds. He gently bites my lower lip which I quickly grant. I moan a little when our tounges meet. He lays me on my back and I wrap my arms around his neck. His arms slither from my back to my waist. I loosen my dress a little secretly so he wouldn't notice and he didn't. I pull of his hoodie and it reveals his shirt. He moves his lips to my neck and makes small circles with his tounge. A moan escapes my lips by accident. He chuckles between the kiss. My hands slither in his hair and make it messy. He then reaches my collarbone and goes back to my neck then to my jawline then back to my lips.

I hear Anna call me because I promised her that I would help her choose what to wear tomorrow. We brake apart and stare into eachothers eyes. "I love you Snowflake" Jack says in a husky voice. "I love you to Frosty" I said. We had a quick kiss then Anna called me again. "I better go" I say. He nods and I walk out the door into Anna's room.

Hey snowies. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a week. School is really kicking my butt! I actually think my teacher broke his arm because he was having a race and the first one to run to the tree and come back and give him a high five wins. But some boy hit his hand but was pushed by another boy. Lol I was laughing at the movie the grinch who stole Christmas when he said "Taxi." the taxi drove by. "Its because I'm green isn't it!?" he yelled. LoLz!!!!! That's all for now bye Snowies!!!!!!