Secrets

Chapter 7

Elsa's POV

Jack and I were walking back to the party. When we got there people were whispering things. I heard someone say 'I cant believe shes back here'. I kind of got mad but its no biggy. I saw the girls and the boys talking to eachother. I wounder where tooth is in all of this. "Elsa!"Anna yelled to me and hugged me. I hugged back. "were so glad your okay" Meridian said. I nodded. "Jack... how did you manage to find her so quickly? It took me like an hour to find her." Anna said to Jack. Jack looked at me and I looked at him back. "Well I heard Elsa sobbing so I followed the sound and found her."Jack explained. He told them the whole story while I was looking around for Tooth. "You guys kissed?!" exclaimed Anna. I nodded and blushed so did Jack. "Well I have a confession to make. " said Punzie. She looked at Eugene and he nodded. "We have been secretly dating for a few days now."she said." Anyone else?"I asked them. Anna, Kristoff, Hiccup and Meridian all raised their hands. "We will talk about this at my place. Sleepover anyone?" I asked. They all nodded. "Okay lets go " and we all left.

~~~~~TIME SKIP TILL THE SLEEPOVER ~~~~~

I just took a shower and put om my pj's. Everyone has arrived at my house. I have lots of guest rooms so all of us will have our own room. We are all sitting on the couch and here we are in the silence of awkwardness. "So... when were you guys going to tell me about your secret?" I ask. "Well"Anna said "we were going to tell you maybe about next week."she said. I really felt like yelling because she was going to tell me next week! But I stayed calmed and kept on listening. "I was really scared because of what you might think of my new boyfriend and not approve." she said. "Anna I would never be mad at you. Kristoff is a nice and gentle guy. I know he will take care of you and if he breaks your heart you know what will happen next" I say and give him a glare. He nods in response. Anna just giggles.

"Well me and Hiccup we going to tell you guys tonight actually so its okay right?" she asked me. I nodded and she sighed in relief. "So now that's over what shall we do now?" asked Hiccup. " How about spin the bottle." asked Punzie. "I'm fine with that " I replied.

We all sat on the floor and I got the bottle. Jack spun it and it landed on Hiccup and Merida. They kissed and broke a part. Merida spun the bottle and it landed on Hiccup again and.... me! I looked at Hiccup and he looked surprised too. I gulped and kissed him quick. Jack punched Hiccup in the nose and we continued to play. Luckily me and Hiccup were the only people not to kiss our dates. The rest of the night we watched movies. I felt sleepy and so did everyone else. "Looks like someone is tired" Jack said to me. "I am" I said sleepily. "Come on" he said while picking me up bridal style. He then took me to my room and layed me on my bed. "Night Snowflake" Jack said to me and kissed me on the lips. "Night Frosty"

I replied and kissed him on the forehead. He left my room and I fell dead asleep.

So everyone had a secret I guess. I hope you like this chapter. I might do another one right after this one so stay tuned!
SPOILER ALERT!!!!! :Next chapter they will be at the amusement park and have something special! **** Bye snowies!!!