First day

Chapter 1
----------------

Elsa's POV

(AN: they are just getting ready for school so if I want to skip look for these lines ~~~~~~)

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

My alarm clock goes off. I stretch in bed and turn off the alarm. I grab my blue snowflake towel and go into the bathroom. I take a warm shower and dry myself off. I put on a simple blue top with a large snowflake on it. I put on some black skinny jeans and blue converse. I put my hair into a French braid and let it sit on my left shoulder. I run to Anna's room and knock. I can hear her groan. "Anna its time to get ready for school!" I say. "Shoot is that today!?!?"I hear her yell. I giggle at her reaction.

I go down stairs and eat an apple. Fifteen minutes later Anna comes down. "How do I look?" she asks me. "Beautiful as always" I replied. She blushes a little. "So do you" she says. I giggle a little. She is wearing the same thing like me but her top is hot pink and has a waterfall picture on it. And her shoes are hot pink too. "Come we don't want to be late!" I say. She nods in response. We get in my car and drive to school.

~~~~~TIME SKIP 15MIN ~~~~~

We arrive at school and it is huge! They have a beautiful garden and big corridors. I look around and I see someone I thought I would never see. My cousin Rapunzel! I nudge Anna and point to Punzie. She gasps and we run to her and scream her name.

"Rapunzel!!!!" Anna shouts. She turns around and hugs us. "OMG how are you guys?!" she asks. "Good now that we see you!" I replied. I spot a girl with big red curly hair next to Punzie. "Oh. Guys I would like you to meet my friend Merida" says Punzie. "Hi" me and Anna say at the same time. "Nice to meet you" she says. We walk into the school and boy is it big. We walk to the office and get our schedules and locker numbers.

"What's your locker number?" I asked the girls.
"100" said Anna
"102" said Punzie
"104" said Mer
"106" I said
"I wonder who's lockers are in between us." says Anna.

I start to hear girls screaming and putting on makeup. To me they look like clowns. We all look to see what their screaming about and I see this group of boys. " Who are they?" I ask a girl beside me. "They are the big 4. The most popular group in school" she answers. I look at the boys and see what shes talking about. One boy has Blonde hair. One has dark brown. One has brown shaggy hair. And the last one has white hair. He actually looks kind of cute. I can tell the girls like them too.

"Excuse us" says the white haired boy. Turns out their lockers are right between ours (Anna, Kristoff, Punzie, Eugene, Mer,Hiccup, Elsa, Jack). "Hi" they all say. They are lined up infront of us. They put out their hands so we can shake them. We all shake hands and I feel this spark go off inside of me....

And that's a wrap! Thanks for reading and don't forget to tell me if you want the people I didn't have powers or skills for to have them. Bye Snowies!