The Big Eight In Highschool

Elsa's POV

~~~~~~~~~

Hi my name is Elsa Winters. I have a sister named Anna Winters. We are both 18 years old. We live in a mansion. More like a castle. My sister and i live there with maids that take care of us. Its my first day in highschool at Disney High. Its basically a school for rich kids like me and my sister. My parents passed away when I was 15 years old. ( AN: I know she was 18 when her parents passed but lets just imagine it was when she was 15)

I am actually really nervous for my new school. Yes I will have Anna but i just hope I can make new friends. At my old school I was being bullied because I was a nerd and rumors spread around like crazy about me. I just hope its not the same. I had a best friend named Vanessa and she was also being bullied by people along with my sis.

Anyways I have the power to control ice and snow. Anna can control water.

This year is going to be a very tough and long one.

So here we are snowies! My very first story ever. I know I told you guys I was going to start stories next year but I couldn't help myself!!! So this is the prologue. Next chapter will be when she actually starts school with Anna. I had to give Anna a special power instead of a skill. Comment if you want Hiccup, Merrida, Kristoff, and Eugene ( Flynn) to have a power and what kind of power. Jack and Rapunzel will have their normal powers.