The Plane Ride Part 2

Hiccup's POV (werent expecting that were you?)

We get on the jet and sit in couples. Merida is wearing a red shirt with black sweat pants. Im wearing a dark green shirt and some dark blue pants. Basically all the girls dresseed the same and so did us boys. "Hiccup?" asked Merida. "Hmm" I hum in responce. "What time is it?" she asks. "Uhh 6:05 why?" I say. "Just wondering" she replies sleeply. "You should rest" I say to her drowsyness. She nods and puts her heads on my shoulder while I wrap an arm around her. She falls asleep quickly and I go on my phone. I go on Facebook(I dont own Facebook or other websites) and see what my friends are doing. I have a friend named Angel and one named Dezmen (their these boys in my class. Dezmen aka Mendez always bothers me! I know Mendez is a stupid name. He has a girlfriend!) Their both online!

(Hiccup Angel Dezmen)

Hey guys what's up?

Well I was asleep until I hear a ding on my phone!

Yeah!

Well sorry just wanted to see what you were doing

Its fine bro. Whacha need?

Nothing just wanted to see what you were doing.

Your on the jet aren't you?

Yup

Well that's cool! Text us if you have a concert okay?

Alright you can go back to sleep now

Good! Bye

Bye

They both went back to sleep.

I decide to go to sleep as well. I kiss Merida's head and drift away.

Eugene's POV

I notice everyone is asleep right now. Only me and Rapunzel are awake. "What do you want to do?" I ask her. "How about we watch a movie!" she responds. "Okay. Which kind of movie? " I ask again. "Lets look on Netflix " she says. The jet has a big flat screen Tv with any kind of movie on it. After about 5 minutes of searching for a movie she found one. "How about... Home Alone?" she asks. I nod and put it on.

~~~~~Time skip 1 hour~~~~~

Jack's POV

I wake up to the sound of a scream. I look at Elsa and shes fine. Then I see the Tv is on and their watching Home Alone. I notice Hiccup woke up as well. As well as Merida,Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff. "What was that?" Elsa asks sleepily. "Just the movie" I replied she just nodded. Then a loud speaker goes off. "We will be landing shortly folks" the pilot says. "I'm going to use the restroom" Elsa says. She crawls over me and goes to the restroom. I'm actually doing fine on this plane ride even though its a jet not a plane.

A couple minutes later Elsa comes back and she has her hair in a French braid. I smile at her and she smiles back. She talks to Anna for a while and goes back to her seat. When she sits down I put my arm around her. She kisses me. "Your doing quite good on this jet" she says "I'm proud of you!" "Well I was surprised to but thank you " I say. She kisses my cheek and we talk for a while.

The loud speaker goes off again. "We will be landing in 2 minutes so get your stuff ready we will be landing shortly" the pilot says. We all get up and grab our luggage. Kristoff turns the Tv off. We sit back down and wait for the jet to land. After a quick second were on the ground. I sigh in relief.We get off and drive to our hotel room.

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry fot not updating in like three days. You all have been waiting and I finally made a chapter. So bye for now Snowies!!!