A Day Without Elsa

Rapunzel's POV

( A/N: this is before Elsa let Jack and everyone in. The day after she shut everyone out )

I woke up to my alarm and streched in my bed. I took a quick shower and put on a pink dress that went up to my knees and some pink flats. I put my hair in a ponytail and applied light makeup. I went downstairs and said goodbye to my parents and left for school.

When I arrived I noticed that everyone was here except for Elsa. Strange. I walk up to them and greet them. "Oh, hi Punzie!" Anna says sadly. "Hey whats up? Why aren't you as cheerful as you always are?" I ask worried. Usually when Anna isn't as happy and bubbly as she usually is that means something is wrong. "Well I just wanted to tell you guys that..." she paused for a moment. "That- uhh... that Elsa isn't... going to come to... school for a while." she stuttered. "W-what? Why?" asked Merida. "Well you guys should know about the... inccident that happened yesterday." she said and we all nodded. " Well it's not mainly because of that but she just... she just needs some time to clear everthing up. That's all." she managed to say without breaking into tears. A single tear rolled down her cheek and onto her outfit. Kristoff put an arm around her shoulders and comforted her. That little stupid Kayla thinks she can just ruin my Elsa like that? Well she has a hell of a lot coming at her! Beware Kayla... beware.

(A/N: Dang Punzie is mad!! I wouldn't disagree with her I mean I would hurt her to but...)

Present Time.....

Elsa's POV

After Jack and I finished watching movies we talked about stuff that has happened since I was gone. "And everyone kept on asking me where is Elsa where is Elsa?" Jack finished. I just laughed. "Really? They were?" I asked while smiling. "Yup, I guess they just missed us being together" he said teasingly. I playfully slapped his arm while giggling. "Well on Facebook and Twitter everyone was asking where I was and if they were ever going to see me again." I said. "Did you respond to their posts?" he asked. "Nope cause I didn't want to start any conversations with them." I explained to him.

After we finished talking we headed downstairs to get something to eat. We made some sandwiches with chips. When we were done we sat on the couch and turned the tv on. We watched it for a while then started talking again. " So Elsa?" asked Jack. "Yes?" I respond. " Do you think about a future with me?' he asks suddenly. I am shocked and dont know what to say. "N-no n-not really. Why?" I stutter. "Because I do... alot. I actually plan on marrying you and moving in together and having kids. Shall I go on?" he teases. "No that's good enough!" I almost yell and blush. He chuckles and strokes my cheek. I blush even more if that's even possible. "Stop Jack! Your making me blush!" I playfully yell at him. He laughs. "Then I guess I'll keep doing it more" he says while smirking.

He soon finally stopped and we just kept talking. "Jack?" I ask him. He hums in response. "Promise me you won't love any other girl than me?" I ask him sweetly. "Of course I won't Snowflake." he says and I am relieved. "But in a couple of years I will love another girl..." he says while looking into my eyes. I frown a bit and try my best to hold in a tear. "And she'll call you mommy" he finishes. I smile widely and let the tear escape. He leans in close and kisses me passionatley. I put my arms around his neck and he puts his around my waist. We kiss for a while then brake apart smiling.

That was beautiful! I hope you guys had an awesome spring break! In know I did. Some of you guys might have it this week if your school is diffrent which it probally is. Well I usually have nothing else to say so goodbye Snowies!!!!!