Prom

Time Skip.....

Elsa's POV

Today is prom and I'm super excited! I take a shower and dry myself up. I then put on a beautiful blue dress (in the media) with gemstones on my right side that make this cute design and put on some white heels with straps around it. I then curl my hair at the middle down and then (I think) twist the top ends and connect them together with snowflake clips. I put on light makeup and put on a snowflake necklace that my mom got me last week. I look in the mirror and Im satisfied with my look.

Anna then comes barging into my room. She's wearing a green dress mermaid dress and some tan heels. Her hair is straightened and she has on light makeup. "Wow Elsa... you look... pretty!" Anna compliments. "Thanks and so do you" I compliment back. She smiles and grabs my hand and pulls me downstairs. "Aww look at you girls!" my mom squeals. "You two look adorable!" "Thanks mom" we say at the same time.

We then hear a knock on the front door . Anna and I squeal and open the door. We see a shocked Jack and Kristoff. "Come on boys we don't want to leave Mericcup and Eugunzel waiting." Anna says as she grabs my hand and pushes past the boys. Anna opens the door for the both of us and we get in the car. The boys soon follow and get in as well.

Later...

When we arrive we get out of the car and greet the rest. Rapunzel was wearing a purple dress with waves on the sides. Her blonde hair is curled and she has on brown heels. Merida is wearing a dress similar to Anna's but hers is a dark forest green and she is wearing plain beige heels. Her hair is in a cute fishtail braid and it suits her, a lot!

When we enter the school we see everyone looking at us. I spot Hans and Kayla looking over at me and smirking. I smile in my head remembering our plan to embarrass them. I think Jack noticed to because he smirked and wrapped his arm over my shoulder and pulled me away to a table.

"Do you have the pictures?" I ask. "Sure do." he says as he pulls the flash drive out of his pocket. I smile and kiss his cheek. "So when are we going to do it?" I ask him curious. "I don't know. Maybe in a few minutes?" he questions. "Mmm ok." I say. We then go find the gang and talk about Christmas since it's coming up. We decide to do it at Rapunzel's house because we've never been there.

Another Time Skip

It's almost time for our plan to happen. So Jack hooks up the flash drive to the computer and gets a mic. I notice that Hans grabbed mic too but he didn't see us. I told Jack to hurry up but Hans beat us to it. "Can I please have everyone's attention!" Hans says through the mic and everyone looks at him. Jack then rushes up to the stage. "Before you do anything Hans, Elsa and I have a special surprise for everyone!!" he says and I click the button and the pictures pop up on the screen. "These people aren't who you think they are. You see them as some cool kids in our school but did you know that Kayla had acne when she was younger?" Jack says pointing to the screen with the picture of Kayla with acne. Everyone started laughing and Kayla turned red of embarrassment. Hans looked kind of disgusted because he always kisses her face. I giggled and watched as the slide show kept on going. Everyone was laughing hard at the picture of Hans with glasses and the horrible face he making.

A few minutes later the slide show ended and Kayla and Hans were embarrassed. They left the school angry and Kayla looked like she was about to cry. Jack pulled me up on stage and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back and everyone was cheering at us. Jack and I smiled during the kiss and I heard someone scream 'Jelsa'. Jack and I broke the kiss to see Anna chanting and everyone joining in. We laughed and Jack kissed my cheek. We were both blushing and walked off the stage. Anna came to me and hugged me. Soon the group was hugging. This was a good day for me.

Hi guys! Yes I updated. Yes I said I was going to make another chapter and didn't. Yes I am on summer break. And yes this was a new chapter. I had to try to come up with some ideas since I haven't been on Wattpad for a while bcuz I'm busy and I have to go to birthdays and...... *Sighs* I also have to complete my room. When I say complete I mean get furniture, decorate my walls, and organize my stuff. Today is my moms birthday so I was somehow able to write this chapter. I will try to update another chapter and update other stories if you guys want me to. Well so long for now. Bye Snowies!!!!! ❄️⛄️❄️⛄️❄️⛄️❄️⛄️❄️⛄️( snowflakes and snowmen)