Shopping Day

Jack's POV

I wake up to the sound of a tv. I walk out my room into the living room. I see Elsa sitting on the couch watching it. "Morning Snowflake" I say and startle her."Jeez Jack. You scared me!" she says."Well sorry" I say. "What you watchin'?" I ask her. "A show" she responds. "What kind of show?" I ask. She playfully rolls her eyes. "A show called Pretty Little Liars.Ever heard?" she asks me."Nope!" I respond. "The girls are going shopping today and the boys" she says."You going with them?" I ask."No. You?"she asks me. "No." I respond.

~~~~~Time skip noon~~~~~

The guys and girls are going shopping right now."So how long will you guys be gone for?" I ask them."Umm about 3 to 4 hours." Responds Punzie."What?! Why so long?" asks Kristoff. "Because were girls and girls do what girls do. You dont have to follow us!" says Anna and sticks her tongue out at Kristoff. He sticks his tongue back. "Well we should be going bye Jack. Bye Elsa!" says Hiccup. "Bye!" me and Elsa say at the same time. Right before they left me and Elsa took a shower and brushed our teeth before the others woke up.

I sit next to Elsa on the couch and put my arm around her."So what you want to do today?" I ask her. "I don't know what do you wanna do?" She asks. "I don't know that's why I asked you!" I responded. We sat there for a while until she turned on the tv. We were watching spongebob. I kissed her cheek and she blushed. "aww my snowflake is blushing." I say. I kiss her again and she blushes some more. "stop your making me blush!!" She says. I just smirk and kiss her on the soft lips. She puts her arms around my neck and I put mines at her waist. I lay her on her back and start kissing her neck. She moans in delight. I make my way back up to her lips and bite her bottom lip gently asking for an entrance which she grants. I stop kissing her and look in her eyes. "Elsa.Did you wanna you know do it right now but not all the way or did you want to wait?" I ask her. "We can do it right now." she says. I pick her up bridal style and take her to my room.

later.....

"jeez we have 10 minutes before the group comes back" says Elsa while putting on her top and bottoms. We only took of our shirts and bottoms nothing else. I started getting dressed as well while she went into the bathroom and fixed herself up. I walk back into the living room and sit on the couch. A couple minutes later Elsa comes out and sits next to me. "so what do you think our first concert coming up soon?" She ask me. "I don't know but you and I have to have a duet." I say and she giggles. then the others come in. "So how was it?" Asked Mer. "It was good." I say and wink at Elsa. She playfully rolls her eyes and I smirk.

Hey sorry guys I didn't update like I said. I wrote a long chapter and it some how got deleted so I had to cut it off a lot. Sorry again and bye Snowies!!! Happy new year!!